“Yum yum ”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Great portions and food had the pub burger, great beer selection. Cool staff, atmosphere, wish it wasn’t during the week.
Fun staff, don’t miss it will be back!!!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I had the beach bread which was the best. Then the Hobo steak pie, which is a hamburger with mashed potatoes and stew on top. My sister had the boneless wings, which are chicken nuggets.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

There was a twenty minute wait. The food was outstanding. The stew is a must have. Service was good.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Sat in the bar area at about 5;15 pm. Busy but a wonderful waitress. Pleasant, sweet and really cared. I had fajitas- awesome and my husband had 1/2 rack of ribs. He said they were wonderful. We had just finished moving and we dog tired and hungry. We picked the right place.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I was in the area for business and visited with my colleagues on both nights we were in the area - we loved it that much.
Let’s start with dessert, and I think this is how every good meal should start! The peanut butter and Oreo dessert is to die for. Portions so much bigger than were used to in the UK and I could only manage half of it. Us Brits just don’t take leftovers home so I couldn’t bring myself to get it boxed. I took a photo and now I longingly look at it when I’m being forced to eat fruit as part of my healthy eating kick.
Main courses all lovely and lots of choice.
I’d definitely come back. Staff lovely and great atmosphere in the bar