“Wonderful”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Sat in the bar area at about 5;15 pm. Busy but a wonderful waitress. Pleasant, sweet and really cared. I had fajitas- awesome and my husband had 1/2 rack of ribs. He said they were wonderful. We had just finished moving and we dog tired and hungry. We picked the right place.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I was in the area for business and visited with my colleagues on both nights we were in the area - we loved it that much.
Let’s start with dessert, and I think this is how every good meal should start! The peanut butter and Oreo dessert is to die for. Portions so much bigger than were used to in the UK and I could only manage half of it. Us Brits just don’t take leftovers home so I couldn’t bring myself to get it boxed. I took a photo and now I longingly look at it when I’m being forced to eat fruit as part of my healthy eating kick.
Main courses all lovely and lots of choice.
I’d definitely come back. Staff lovely and great atmosphere in the bar

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We stop here because it was close to Michigan Adventure Park, about a 10 minute drive. The food was tasty and reasonably priced. We all liked our meals, and left full.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We had an awesome visit tonight! We had the perch, shrimp, lasagna and filet mignon! Large following with great service! Be alert to the up charges for side dishes! A garden salad costs extra!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Hello.

We came up from the Detroit Metro area for a mid-week get-a-way w/ the kids to go to Michigan Adventure.

Stayed at Shoreline Inn (another great hotel!) and checked in late due to traffic. Needed to order somewhere while the kids unwound at the pool and one of the only LOCAL places (we try to shop/dine local whenever we travel) that delivered past 10pm was the Hobo's Restaurant (next door to the tavern).

Pizza was excellent! We have a picky pizza eater in the group and she even finished her slice and said it was really good.

After a long day at Michigan Adventure a couple days later we happened to drive past it and decided to hop in to check out the restaurant.

Glad we did! Very family friendly. Food was excellent. Kids enjoyed theirs, me and the Mrs enjoyed ours. Appetizers, beer and entre' were all good. Service was great too.

I've suggested this place to friends who have recently visited Muskegeon and will be going back next time we're in town.