“best pizza in town”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Fresh toppings and the best pizza dough. The service is always the best. the best part is the consistency of this establishement. Great Job! wish we had this pizza all around town.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

It took 40 mins to order and get served when all we ordered was as 2 gyros. Their gyros were excellent; just disappointed in the length of time to get the food. Not sure I would go back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I've been here before and I've never had an issue. But today, I brought a flurry from a different business in (they don't serve ice cream of any kind), and was going to order a beer or two and about $25-30 of food to go. But I was met with " you can't have that in here" in reference to my flurry. I wouldn't want to lose about $35 or so of sales for someone eating an ice cream while waiting for their order either...this has been one of my favorite places to drink and eat for over a decade, but if this is how they want to be to people, I'll take my business elsewhere

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I've been here over a hundred times, and have never had a bad meal or drink. I'm usually partial to the Italian sub, which is always top notch. Best I've ever had. Like someone else said, a lot of places try to get fancy with it, and it makes it worse. Not here. Very traditional, and always delicious. Tried the pizza for the first time a couple years ago, and while it's not nearly the best I've ever had, it's very good. Also have had the mozzarella sticks, cheese bread sticks, chicken wings, and deep fried ravioli, and they've all been good. Only thing keeping the rating from a 5 star is that the service tends to be very slow if they get busy (no matter if you're at a table, or the bar. Don't let people fool you with that). I'd recommend it to anyone, and have in the past.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

After the server argued with us because we wouldn’t accept our pizza coming with olives that we told her to minus upon ordering, the owner came out didn’t apologize or acknowledge our feelings. In fact, he told us we were making him upset. We left. He walked outside to our car and called my daughter a bit— and white trash in front of her 4 year old daughter. We have never been treated so poorly by any establishment. I am in shock.

Date of visit: March 2018