“Tasty as usual”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Always a wait when we go..but most say the wait is worth it. Burgers are around $10 each..but you can ask for a quarter pounder. Try the nachos with beef. They put a cute red antler taco piece on top. We used to order 2 orders of wings with bones with original tasty sauce..but the wings got so tiny..we do not get them anymore. Plus 2 orders are around $10 each. You can get variety of different beers here. You can get other drinks as well. I do not like Pepsi ..so I order iced tea. This is a Muskegon landmark now. There is a Corvette stuck to the wall with lights lit on it. Clean bathrooms. Lots of TVs & mirrors. Built like you are in the old gas station.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 November 2018

People are very friendly and attentive to your needs food is also great this gem of a resturant does have long lines during prime time but they move very quickly

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I am a resident of Muskegon and have been coming here since they opened. The food has maintained the highest quality over the many years they have been in business. I think they have the best Wings in town. Several of the servers have worked there for many years and take pride in their work.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018

I just visited on Saturday, Sept. 29th. It was very busy, but we got a table within 5 minutes. We were served by the waitress right away and got our food quickly. The Nachos were very good. The Station can be very busy on weekends so getting there early is helpful and they do not take reservations for the evening. If you get there during a busy time, you may have to wait a while.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018

While being in Muskegon for business I visited The Station Grill for dinner. It offers a unique motif with a section of a Corvette mounted on the wall. I learned it is called "The Station Grill" because it has a service/gas station motif. The staff were friendly and helpful in answering questions while the food was great! I enjoyed a bowl of chili with a local brew. It was an enjoyable evening with outstanding food.

Date of visit: September 2018