“Catering”

Add it.
QDOBA Mexican Eats
Ranked #138 of 235 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: QDOBA Mexican Eats is a Mexican restaurant chain serving up big, bold flavor with customizable Mexican entrées like Burritos (wrapped or bowl), 3-Cheese Nachos, Quesadillas, Taco Salad, Loaded Tortilla Soup ™ and original creations like the chef-inspired Knockout Tacos ™. Come in to experience our famous 3-Cheese Queso, the sauce that started it all, and top it off with hand-mashed guacamole on any entrée at no extra cost. QDOBA encourages you to explore a wide variety of flavors - mix up your usual meal with a different sauce, or try a new entrée. If you don't like something, let us know and we'll remake it, on the house - that's our All-Good Guarantee, so order away! Shake up your morning routine with QDOBA breakfast. Breakfast burritos, queso-filled. What more could you possibly want? But it doesn't stop there. QDOBA Catering offers extensive options for groups as small as 10 and as large as 100 or more.
Reviewed 8 September 2017

For the last 3 years we have used Qdoba Harvey Street to cater our office staff party. They deliver and set-up and the food is always terrific! They get it right every single time.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Qdoba is Qdoba. Nothing too special here but certainly good food. We tried the shrimp burritos and they were ok. You get 10 small shrimp on them. I couldn't taste them that much but part of that might have been due to the fact I asked for quite a bit of the pico and corn on mine. We got a small order of chips and salsa. The problem with this place is that often times, the staff does not really seem to care about the customer. Not all the time, don't get me wrong, there are some very nice and attentive people here as well. The lobby is messy frequently and the restrooms are messy as well.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Nice and a tastier option than McDonalds and Burger King. It is nice to see the chicken and other items being grilled in front of you along with chopping the vegetables too. I like you are able to create your options and add as much as you like or not all. It is too bad this location is not able to keep help. It is a very busy place and typically a long line. Must plan on extra time in line. Also, they do not keep up in cleaning the restaurant especially the bathrooms due to lack of help.

Really like the food and would like to see coupons offered

Reviewed 16 December 2016

I have been eating here for years. Recently the quality of the interior has just gone down. Floors soaked with melted snow and salt to the point it was flooded. The food prep line was just a mess with empty containers and spilled food all over. The fancy coke machine normally with all of the different flavors and mixes, literally had noting diet and very little of anything else as they had all run out. The tables all had food spilled on them from other customers and the trash was over flowing out of every can. This place is not being managed well at all and it shows.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I wish I could give this location no stars. Just visited a few days ago and they were out of almost everything. 3 different things I wanted they could not make because they were out of items. My husband got his food. I went without. Ordered a drink and went to the machine and they were out of everything that wasn't diet or zero. Told the cashier. She tried the change it which took 15+ (not exaggerating) minutes, still did not work and then she said she would get her manager. The manager and her talked and then the manager starts making someone else's food. Completely ignoring us. I had to go back up and tell the girl I just wanted my drink refunded. The manager did refund my drink but no apology after waiting another 5 minutes and she wouldn't even look in my direction. They just lost a regular customer. A little bit of customer service or empathy could have avoided this entire bad experience. Will not be back.