“Standard Qdoba”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #148 of 220 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Not sure why others rated their service so poorly. Our order was made promptly and accurately. Although not my favorite fast casual Mexican, this location does a good job and I'd return.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Nice and a tastier option than McDonalds and Burger King. It is nice to see the chicken and other items being grilled in front of you along with chopping the vegetables too. I like you are able to create your options and add as much as you like or not all. It is too bad this location is not able to keep help. It is a very busy place and typically a long line. Must plan on extra time in line. Also, they do not keep up in cleaning the restaurant especially the bathrooms due to lack of help.

Really like the food and would like to see coupons offered

Reviewed 16 December 2016

I have been eating here for years. Recently the quality of the interior has just gone down. Floors soaked with melted snow and salt to the point it was flooded. The food prep line was just a mess with empty containers and spilled food all over. The fancy coke machine normally with all of the different flavors and mixes, literally had noting diet and very little of anything else as they had all run out. The tables all had food spilled on them from other customers and the trash was over flowing out of every can. This place is not being managed well at all and it shows.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I wish I could give this location no stars. Just visited a few days ago and they were out of almost everything. 3 different things I wanted they could not make because they were out of items. My husband got his food. I went without. Ordered a drink and went to the machine and they were out of everything that wasn't diet or zero. Told the cashier. She tried the change it which took 15+ (not exaggerating) minutes, still did not work and then she said she would get her manager. The manager and her talked and then the manager starts making someone else's food. Completely ignoring us. I had to go back up and tell the girl I just wanted my drink refunded. The manager did refund my drink but no apology after waiting another 5 minutes and she wouldn't even look in my direction. They just lost a regular customer. A little bit of customer service or empathy could have avoided this entire bad experience. Will not be back.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

I ordered the taco trio and all tasted great, nice variety of tastes. Service was friendly and prompt.