“So dirty and unkept”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #118 of 225 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 December 2016

I have been eating here for years. Recently the quality of the interior has just gone down. Floors soaked with melted snow and salt to the point it was flooded. The food prep line was just a mess with empty containers and spilled food all over. The fancy coke machine normally with all of the different flavors and mixes, literally had noting diet and very little of anything else as they had all run out. The tables all had food spilled on them from other customers and the trash was over flowing out of every can. This place is not being managed well at all and it shows.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I wish I could give this location no stars. Just visited a few days ago and they were out of almost everything. 3 different things I wanted they could not make because they were out of items. My husband got his food. I went without. Ordered a drink and went to the machine and they were out of everything that wasn't diet or zero. Told the cashier. She tried the change it which took 15+ (not exaggerating) minutes, still did not work and then she said she would get her manager. The manager and her talked and then the manager starts making someone else's food. Completely ignoring us. I had to go back up and tell the girl I just wanted my drink refunded. The manager did refund my drink but no apology after waiting another 5 minutes and she wouldn't even look in my direction. They just lost a regular customer. A little bit of customer service or empathy could have avoided this entire bad experience. Will not be back.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

I ordered the taco trio and all tasted great, nice variety of tastes. Service was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Over-priced and just meh. The chips and queso were great though, and the portions were fairly sized.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

The food is some of the best you can get from fast food, but the ownership is must not care about the way the employees treat the customers. It seems the employees really hate their jobs or their is not any formal training on customer courtesy.