“Horrible customer service ”
Review of QDOBA Mexican Eats

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
QDOBA Mexican Eats
Ranked #135 of 229 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: QDOBA Mexican Eats is a Mexican restaurant chain serving up big, bold flavor with customizable Mexican entrées like Burritos (wrapped or bowl), 3-Cheese Nachos, Quesadillas, Taco Salad, Loaded Tortilla Soup ™ and original creations like the chef-inspired Knockout Tacos ™. Come in to experience our famous 3-Cheese Queso, the sauce that started it all, and top it off with hand-mashed guacamole on any entrée at no extra cost. QDOBA encourages you to explore a wide variety of flavors - mix up your usual meal with a different sauce, or try a new entrée. If you don't like something, let us know and we'll remake it, on the house - that's our All-Good Guarantee, so order away! Shake up your morning routine with QDOBA breakfast. Breakfast burritos, queso-filled. What more could you possibly want? But it doesn't stop there. QDOBA Catering offers extensive options for groups as small as 10 and as large as 100 or more.
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I wish I could give this location no stars. Just visited a few days ago and they were out of almost everything. 3 different things I wanted they could not make because they were out of items. My husband got his food. I went without. Ordered a drink and went to the machine and they were out of everything that wasn't diet or zero. Told the cashier. She tried the change it which took 15+ (not exaggerating) minutes, still did not work and then she said she would get her manager. The manager and her talked and then the manager starts making someone else's food. Completely ignoring us. I had to go back up and tell the girl I just wanted my drink refunded. The manager did refund my drink but no apology after waiting another 5 minutes and she wouldn't even look in my direction. They just lost a regular customer. A little bit of customer service or empathy could have avoided this entire bad experience. Will not be back.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

I ordered the taco trio and all tasted great, nice variety of tastes. Service was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Over-priced and just meh. The chips and queso were great though, and the portions were fairly sized.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

The food is some of the best you can get from fast food, but the ownership is must not care about the way the employees treat the customers. It seems the employees really hate their jobs or their is not any formal training on customer courtesy.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

I had been to Qdoba's years ago with a friend and remembered the burritos as being large. So, since they were running a BOGO coupon, my husband and I went tonight. The music was so loud that we could barely hear what the staff was saying and had difficulty ordering . We finally ended up with two rather tasty (but, small) burritos. Without the coupon, it would have been a $20 dinner and we both left hungry. Won't be back.