“Tasty tacos”

Add it.
QDOBA Mexican Eats
Ranked #135 of 229 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: QDOBA Mexican Eats is a Mexican restaurant chain serving up big, bold flavor with customizable Mexican entrées like Burritos (wrapped or bowl), 3-Cheese Nachos, Quesadillas, Taco Salad, Loaded Tortilla Soup ™ and original creations like the chef-inspired Knockout Tacos ™. Come in to experience our famous 3-Cheese Queso, the sauce that started it all, and top it off with hand-mashed guacamole on any entrée at no extra cost. QDOBA encourages you to explore a wide variety of flavors - mix up your usual meal with a different sauce, or try a new entrée. If you don't like something, let us know and we'll remake it, on the house - that's our All-Good Guarantee, so order away! Shake up your morning routine with QDOBA breakfast. Breakfast burritos, queso-filled. What more could you possibly want? But it doesn't stop there. QDOBA Catering offers extensive options for groups as small as 10 and as large as 100 or more.
Reviewed 28 October 2016

I ordered the taco trio and all tasted great, nice variety of tastes. Service was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Over-priced and just meh. The chips and queso were great though, and the portions were fairly sized.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

The food is some of the best you can get from fast food, but the ownership is must not care about the way the employees treat the customers. It seems the employees really hate their jobs or their is not any formal training on customer courtesy.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

I had been to Qdoba's years ago with a friend and remembered the burritos as being large. So, since they were running a BOGO coupon, my husband and I went tonight. The music was so loud that we could barely hear what the staff was saying and had difficulty ordering . We finally ended up with two rather tasty (but, small) burritos. Without the coupon, it would have been a $20 dinner and we both left hungry. Won't be back.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

One of my son's favorite small restaurant, he asked if we could eat there. I enjoy their food, not their prices but agreed.
We walked in to a foul smell in the entryway, entered and noticed there were about 8 to 10 people inside. We placed our order, received our food and soda cups. My 9 year old son chose a table. Walking to the table I noticed the floor did not appear to have been swept all day. The table was no better. Looking around the restaurant the only tables that I could not see were dirty were the ones being used. Grabbed a napkin and wiped it off. Needed to do the same to the chairs.
While eating a group of five people came in, placed their order and chose a large table. One of the employees came right out and cleaned the table and chairs for them. As they were next to us, I overheard them talking and it became apparent to me they were family or friends. She then cleaned the table on the other side of us and then back to the counter.
This place was just plain dirty.