“food is decent, service has a attitude”
Review of QDOBA Mexican Eats

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
QDOBA Mexican Eats
Ranked #138 of 235 Restaurants in Muskegon
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: QDOBA Mexican Eats is a Mexican restaurant chain serving up big, bold flavor with customizable Mexican entrées like Burritos (wrapped or bowl), 3-Cheese Nachos, Quesadillas, Taco Salad, Loaded Tortilla Soup ™ and original creations like the chef-inspired Knockout Tacos ™. Come in to experience our famous 3-Cheese Queso, the sauce that started it all, and top it off with hand-mashed guacamole on any entrée at no extra cost. QDOBA encourages you to explore a wide variety of flavors - mix up your usual meal with a different sauce, or try a new entrée. If you don't like something, let us know and we'll remake it, on the house - that's our All-Good Guarantee, so order away! Shake up your morning routine with QDOBA breakfast. Breakfast burritos, queso-filled. What more could you possibly want? But it doesn't stop there. QDOBA Catering offers extensive options for groups as small as 10 and as large as 100 or more.
Reviewed 25 May 2016

The food is some of the best you can get from fast food, but the ownership is must not care about the way the employees treat the customers. It seems the employees really hate their jobs or their is not any formal training on customer courtesy.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

I had been to Qdoba's years ago with a friend and remembered the burritos as being large. So, since they were running a BOGO coupon, my husband and I went tonight. The music was so loud that we could barely hear what the staff was saying and had difficulty ordering . We finally ended up with two rather tasty (but, small) burritos. Without the coupon, it would have been a $20 dinner and we both left hungry. Won't be back.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

One of my son's favorite small restaurant, he asked if we could eat there. I enjoy their food, not their prices but agreed.
We walked in to a foul smell in the entryway, entered and noticed there were about 8 to 10 people inside. We placed our order, received our food and soda cups. My 9 year old son chose a table. Walking to the table I noticed the floor did not appear to have been swept all day. The table was no better. Looking around the restaurant the only tables that I could not see were dirty were the ones being used. Grabbed a napkin and wiped it off. Needed to do the same to the chairs.
While eating a group of five people came in, placed their order and chose a large table. One of the employees came right out and cleaned the table and chairs for them. As they were next to us, I overheard them talking and it became apparent to me they were family or friends. She then cleaned the table on the other side of us and then back to the counter.
This place was just plain dirty.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

I thought this Mexican food would be similar to Chipolte or Moe's. It sure isn't. The food was stale and lacked flavor. The staff was indifferent and not friendly. Food was edible but not good. Would not eat here again.

Reviewed 6 January 2015

The food at Qdoba is what brings me in, but I don't like that they no longer have picture menus. I don't go all the time and have a hard time guessing at what I want by their sparse listing of their menu items. I always feel rushed here, too, by the people in line behind me and the staff trying to get me through the line. It's difficult to get through with a small child, giving my order and hers.
I also have to ask for chips, every time, and have a hard time carrying three tins of food without a tray, to a table of my choosing. Last visit my chips ended up on the floor and nobody offered assistance with cleaning anything up.
I've also noticed that while their new slogan is "Extras aren't extra" they gloss over the fact that you can have guacamole for free - the ask if you want salsa or sour cream, but you have to specifically ask for the guac. I'm sure they're told that by management to save money. Avocados are expensive.
They could do much better.