“Great pizza!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

This is one of my families favorite pizza places. You can order take out, but we prefer to dine in and enjoy the spectacular views of Muskegon Lake. Staff is always friendly and the pizza is one of the best thin crust around.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

$18+ a pie? You are freaking crazy.

Bat-guano crazy. They are worth about half that.

The last time I went there, they were under 9 bucks BUT they had run out of sausage and replaced it with store bought (probably Jimmy Deans Sage) but refused to own up to it so I stayed away a couple of years (I've been a customer for half a decade, until now).

After this latest debacle, I doubt I'll ever be back.

$18+ per pie? Insane, for what they are. I can get a much bugger, better pizza for less just down the street.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I understand this is a Muskegon landmark for many people, but I really don’t understand what the fuss is about. The pizza menu is very limited, one size, one style, and only a few toppings to choose from. They have paper plates and and forks only, no knives. It’s on the water, but very few tables have a view. Service is fast and good, but this would not be my first choice for a night out with so many other great restaurants nearby.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Love the New York crust and their cheese combination. The grease level is a little high, so I cannot afford to come often.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I've been eating Fricano's pizza since I was little, and I don't get pizza anywhere else! They only serve pizza, and only one size and only 5 topping choices. My favorite is "everything but (anchovies)", which is pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms and green pepper. Add a few hot pepper flakes and a Bell's Oberon and I am in heaven!