See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This is a place I could not recommend. I found it neither clean nor the staff friendly. Neither soap nor enough toilet paper nor locks for the lockers were provided. Friendly requests for these items were harshly rejected. If you think about staying here to save 1 or 2 $ a night compared to other (much nicer!) hostels in León, don't book here. You'll just spend the difference for soap and other things which would be included in any other hostel...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2017

A cozy little hostel with a nice shared kitchen, lovely garden courtyard and the coolest dog in all of Nicaragua! My husband and I stayed for two nights in a private room - it had a full size bed, an air conditioner, and a private attached bathroom. What else do you need with the whole city of Leon at your doorstep?

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2016

Flamenco's is well located in Leon, the old house with a courtyard could be the nicest place to chill out during the hot afternoon in Leon, they have hammocks, and a very basic kitchen with practically nothing. The main problem is that one of the staff (Rodolfo) is stuck to one of the hammock, his mobile on one hand which makes it impossible to ask him anything about the city and the transportation, he did try to sell me a shuttle tour but when I said I preferred to take the local bus he just told me very vague dissuasive informations, and really gave me the feeling i was disturbing him in the middle of something important. And in the other hand, he has the remote control of the TV where he plays very loud music all day. I asked the woman who works there (very nice but obviously powerless in front of him) if they could stop the music, because I wanted to relax, it didn't change anything, he puts the music only for himself. In brief, he's highly unprofessional. I don't recommend this hotel, there are plenty of nice hostel in Leon, just for a little more money.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hostel for a few nights 2 weeks ago. The hostel was decently priced for the private room with AC, however the room had a very weird smell to it.

Throughout our stay of 3 nights our room wasn't cleaned at All and to get in and out of the hostel there is a padlock and only the owner has the key. One night we came home, and he was out so we had to wait 30 minutes to get back in.

Also make sure to hide/lock up your money and passports as we had ours taken from our room. We're not exactly sure how it happened but we were out and when we came back they had vanished, so be extra careful!

The hostel owner is very friendly and his dog Chino is super nice and cute! Full kitchen was a bonus, however it was lacking things like cutlery.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2016

I stayed because my friend was already staying there but it was a wise choice. the hostel is small and cozy. maybe the dorm is a bit too small but it's utterly cheap, not complaining.
the owner is Andalusian (hence the name) so it was nice to talk about Andalucía for a bit. it's not far from the center of León.
the only downpoint is that you have to knock on the door when you come back at night.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends