All reviewscomfort innpool and hot tubwaffle stationexcellent recommendationsroom was cleanpictured rocksfirst floortwo floorsfree breakfastnice hotelour night stayground floorhot breakfastwaffle makerpicture rockcomfortable stayin great shape
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I made the reservation online, having heard that it would be difficult to get a room in Munising in mid August. When I got there, I realized that the hotel was outside of town a few miles. Also, there were plenty of other hotels that had vacancies. It is an average hotel with prices much beyond it's worth. It was clean. The breakfast was simple, nothing special for those prices.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Price was great and so was the location. Everything in room was nice. Only complaint is the hotel has two floors and no elevator. The stairs were a bit much some days. Hotel is only 5 minutes from town.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Stay away. Do not book here. We requested a cot/roll away bed during booking because we have 5 adults, which do not fit in two double beds. We also booked a pet friendly hotel come to find out you can only get one if you book directly through the hotel (for $50 extra). We traveled quite far only find out that we have to book in the next city over (another 45 min). All in all it isn't worth it, book elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017

The hotel was nice upon arrival. Check in easy and quick. The room was nice and clean. Our problem was that there was a LOUD noise in our room. It was like a constant motor or blower running. It also vibrated the floors, walls and toilet. I think it might of had something to do with the pool area because it seemed to stop around 2 am. The room had a nice jacuzzi tub that we couldn't use because the stopper didn't work. We reported both issues our first night and basically were told that we were just complainers and there was nothing they could do for us. For the record I cannot even remember the last time I complained about a hotel visit to management. This is not something I normally do. I got little sleep both nights we were there. We did try the pool and hot tub area and we're lucky to be there when it was niot crowded. Hot tub was nice but small. It said it can hold eight people but it would be a very tight fit. Breakfast was in a very small room when so many people are trying to eat. The first morning it was so busy we left to eat else where. The second morning less busy so we were able to eat there. Breakfast was just ok. Nothing great.

Room Tip: Don't get room 202! Very noisy...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KimberleyF163
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I like to stay positive but this hotel is just ok. It was good for an overnight stay but I would probably look for another place if I came back to Munising. It was clean. Everything worked in our room. The pool and hot tub were nice. Breakfast was below average which is a huge selling point for me, that's how we load up for the day of hiking and travel. Coffee was good though, several flavored syrups on the coffee bar. FYI: my GPS calls it a Comfort Inn it couldn't locate Borders Inn.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family