“Great Galbi spot after tour of the local Fortress”
Review of Yeonpo Galbi

Yeonpo Galbi
Ranked #5 of 11,972 Restaurants in Suwon
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 27 August 2018

After walking for hours on our tour of the local Fortress this place really hit the spot. Some challenges with language barrier, but to be candid we were in S. Korea and didn't speak Korean. Wasn't there fault. Authentic Korean cuisine and very fair prices. If I'm back in Suwon I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Took the advice from the reviewers here and elsewhere and treated myself to a Galbitang for lunch. Soup was de-li-cious. It's a pity that I won't have the opportunity to eat here again (soon). Agree with others about the timing (I arrived around 2 PM and was their last customer before they closed, or so it seemed) and the staff (not much interaction/friendliness), but the main point is that the food was perfect.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Very delicious = excellent.
Extremely impolite = very poor. = horrible.

But I wtill visit and bring many people. From about de decades ago.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Quite a disappointment as it used to be one of my favourites... It seems that local people prefer Galbitang (soup) over BBQ Galbi, but its stocks run out pretty quickly, so you may need to be there early to try it.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

We went at 8 pm on a Friday night, and were the only customers though the place is huge.
Our first impression was very bad because the waitress was rude :
We wanted to order one Korean BBQ and 2 dishes for 3 people but were obliged to order 2 BBQ.
They do not seem to want to care about their customers, because they are already well recommended in the tourists guides.