“Good Indian restaurant”
Review of Fujia Green

Fujia Green
Ranked #11 of 46 Restaurants in Bodh Gaya
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Staff is very friendly, food was good (breakfast & dinner), as everywhere orders get confused and good doesn't arrive at the same time, we also saw a mouse running around, but this is India :) generally I would visit again any time!

1  Thank Simrockt

Reviewed 20 March 2016

This is a nice little restaurant. We ate here a few times, both for breakfast and dinner and we were never disappointed. Banana pancakes and ginger honey tea make a nice light breakfast. The food tasted good, the portions were adequate and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

Was extremely skeptical when I saw the tent style restaurant and the garish paint, but went in nonetheless because the locals absolutely recommended it for their vegetarian momos.
And boy were we pleased by the beautifully hand-folded circular steamed dumplings. Unlike others I've had, the filling inside the Fujia momos was delicately flavored. They were served with a green chutney so spicy that a drop (or two!) will take you through the entire plate of momos!
We also ordered the veggie Pasta, but I'd much rather call it Masala Pasta.
Go there for the momos, for sure!

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Momo's here are good. Ambience is okish. Overall really good :) there is no chicken momo but the mutton momo is equally amazing. The spring rolls were also good both veg and non veg. The chow was also really good

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Garishly painted in yellow, a Fish Tank welcoming you, Fujiya Green was a let down! The spring rolls and soup were okaythe cheese and vegetable momos weren't great and I was in for a rude shock when the coconut pancake I ordered arrived!
May be the non vegetarian dishes are better; as a lot foreigners visit this eatery.
Though I must say the staff was very willing to improve on their dishes and take my suggestions.
It's not very highly priced, as this was the cheapest meal I had in Bodhgaya!