“Lunch sandwich and soup”
Review of Erie Bread Company

Erie Bread Company
Ranked #1 of 137 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 24 March 2016

The cheese bread was very good. The place is small,but real good.They have salad and soups half and half. Prices are good. I would go back there to ear

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

We use Erie bread for business lunches frequently. The breads are great and they have some unique sandwich options. Plan ahead though, they are usually busy and you may have to wait (it is worth waiting).

Reviewed 21 February 2016

We were in Monroe and pass through for lunch. I had half a Flying Frenchman, and the husband had the That a Guy, which was ginormous. It also looked super tasty, which he said it was. My sandwich was great as well. Only downside was that the salad I ordered came without dressing. I'd definitely go back if we were int he area again.

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

We love Erie Bread! I try to eat there every Saturday. There is nothing that isn't good and fresh! My only complaint is that I couldn't get one of their tasty pepperoni rolls!

Reviewed 16 December 2015

Great breads, sandwiches and soups. Friendly staff. Wholesome ingredients. I wish they had their semolina bread more often.