“Great pizza!”

Nick & Nino's Coal Fired Pizza & Sports Bar
Ranked #40 of 146 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

The pizza was absolutely delicious and worth the price! We also had an appetizer of fried green beans and they were delicious! The wine and beer selection is lacking, but the great food compensates!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch. We seated ourselves in the bar area and were met immediately by Riley, our server. She was very friendly and attentive throughout our stay! We ordered a large Hawaiian Pizza - our favorite - as usual, it was great!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant several times in the past. This night we ordered a large, they only have small and large. The large was a medium, it was 12 inches. Next time, if we go, we will bring a measuring tape to prove to them that it's a medium. Even tho you are paying for a large

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Nick and Ninos is one of the best places to eat in Monroe! Best burgers around and they don't charge extra for fries like I'm noticing a lot of places are doing now, specials everyday, service is super ! Great drinks ! Across the board it's great!!! They really turned that place around from when it first opened, now you see people of all ages eating there, seniors, family's with children, and they have special things they do for the little ones I think it's great! And one important thing for me is consistency, if I order somthing and I love it and the next time I stop in and order the same thing and it's not so good that's a deal breaker for me !!! Delicious every time !!!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We live in the area and have eaten here several times. We have eaten here twice in the last month and both time left disappointed. Service was slow. First time we had rustico pizza which had been a family favorite but it seemed short in toppings and was barely cooked. Last night 2 of us had the Luna metza sandwiches which have been on pita bread in the past. Last night they were like a pizza crust folded into an open sandwich. Just seems hit or miss and mostly miss for our family lately.