“Just what a neighborhood Pizza resturant should be.”
Review of Giuseppe's Pizza

Giuseppe's Pizza
Ranked #21 of 146 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wife and I were traveling through and wanted Pizza for a change. Reviews were not wrong. Terrific Pizza at very reasonable neighborhood prices. We also tried their cheese bread and it was so light and fluffy we had to force ourselves to box some and bring it home. They also offered a garlic oil and Parmesan rub on the crust of the Pizza. Wow did it really make the crust work. I will be asking for this from my local supplier when we get home.
All in all friendly helpful staff and an outstanding dining experience.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Large menu of Italian food. Never had a bad meal. Run by nice people. So many of these independent pizza joints put out mediocre pizza. This is not one of them.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Friday night Sept 15th, after a high school football game, friends and I had Giuseppe's pizza. We had several different kinds of which I tried two. Wow. Pizza done right!!! Wish I lived close so I could get it more often!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Our whole family loves this place. The pizza is always consistent and the service is fantastic. There are family deals and we can feed all our kids and friends without breaking the bank and not sacrificing the service.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

I visited this place with friend who knows thing or two about authentic taste of Pizza that you can get in Italy and let me tell you it was delicious and compare to those other national chains i will give it 100 times better. You will every bite of it. It's a family run business who are from Italy and takes pride in their creation of pizza.

Been to Giuseppe's Pizza? Share your experiences!