USD 110
USD 210
USD 171
USD 162
USD 130
Days Inn by Wyndham Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
USD 72
Residence Inn Midland(Midland)
USD 188
Residence Inn
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbowling alleybumper carsparking lotbrick wallvideo gamesputt putt golfthe entire staffoff the highwaywafflesrooms were very cleanfree breakfastpoolsamenitiescarriesaunagalconvention
Reviewed 8 December 2017

We had a great weekend. A family Christmas party, it went great! The kids love playing in the pool. The bowling alley, arcade and pool tables make it easy to have fun. It's not very expensive so it is fun!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2017

It was clean, comfortable and the staff were exceptional. The location was convenient. Right off the highway. It has a lap pool, swimming pool, dry sauna, and hot tub. Excellent fitness room. Breakfast was exceptional. more like a break feast.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Larry G
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Comfortable bed, wifi, good breakfast, well maintained indoor pool and hot tub. This is an older hotel that has been kept in great shape. Appreciated the quaint brick in my room. Made it feel more homey. Felt like my car was safe in the lot and I felt safe entering and exiting after dark.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Bethany B, General Manager at Best Western Valley Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

My daughter wanted her and her friends to be able to have a fun time at the hotel and pool... too bad another patron puked in the pool and the hotel staff left it there over night and did not do a thing about it until multiple people came to complain. There were other problems as well. I will not be back to this establishment, and I've been coming here for years. It's quite sad that I had such a bad experience.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank K985JKamandab
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at Best Western Valley Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

We are sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not exceed your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make improvements to offer guests a better experience in the future. We hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 19 November 2017

This hotel is excellent! They are friendly and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone staying in the Midland, MI area. I was there for a funeral, and they went out of their way to make me feel welcome. I had lost a diamond earring, somewhere in the room, and the hotel staff found my earring, and left me a note indicating that they had found it. They were very professional.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family