All reviews bowling alley bumper cars parking lot brick wall video games putt putt golf off the highway waffles free breakfast beds were comfortable pools amenities carrie sauna gal convention michigan
Reviewed 1 December 2012 via mobile

If you are crashing with kuds to swim then perfect, I would not make it a romantic night, pools clean, very outdated but what do the kids care they fight for the key to open the door, breakfast needs tlc. I just dont eat sugar carbs in the am

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Loved the Best Western, The staff is very friendly, rooms are clean and spacious. Didn't get a chance to use the pools, but others said they were great. Breakfast was nice and loved the brick used through out the motel. Very easy to find and easy to get off the highway and back on.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2012 via mobile

We stayed here the second night of our honeymoon. We didn't have a room booked anywhere, and after gambling in Standish till late evening, we started to call around. My husband wanted a Jacuzzi suite, we called some places in the area, but all of them were full, even just regular rooms. Finally, he found one last Jacuzzi suite available here. Final cost- 225 dollars. Neither one of us has stayed in a suite before, so my husband, of course, was in awe. But to me, as the other reviews stated, it was dated and kind of weird feeling. It was very roomy, but the carpet looked like it was 15-20 years old, as well as the decor. The couch was modern, comfy, and the Jacuzzi was nice. Even though my husband cleaned it very well before we went in, as the water drained, we saw a big pile of long black hair floating. Gross. Neither of us have black hair or even put our heads in there. The refrigerator was not cold at all, but all in all, we slept very well. If you ask my husband, it was great, as he was impressed with the size of the"suite". For the price that we paid, I was not. With some updates, it has great potential.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 6 September 2012

We stayed here for a weekend soccer tournament. I'm sure this hotel was great in it's day - 40 yrs ago. It was kind of creepy it was so old, velvet couches in hallways, brick walls in rooms. You had to step down into bathtub and there is no way I would allow my kids to bathe in there - showers only. Air conditioning was absolutely awful - kids woke up in night sweating with air on full blast. Continental breakfast was not great at all, coffee was awful. On the positive the hotel was kept very clean, and the kids loved the pool, movie theatre and bowling alley that were on site. Also, the Mongolian restarurant across the street is to die for. Definitely not worth what we paid for it.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Breakfast waz good lots to do around hotel custmers service waz poor until I spoke to front desk lady who wked Sunday n she rised it frm a 0 to a 3

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com