“Friday and Monday”

Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Menominee
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I was invited to brunch with two women friends on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend. They ordered vegetarian eggs benedict, and a Greek omelet. Both raved about their entrees. I've learned to ask whether or not corned beef hash is made in house. Our waitress assured me it was indeed corned beef brisket and home fried potatoes. It was mouthwatering. I chose the sourdough toast, also delicious. It was such a good meal that I convinced my husband we should go for breakfast on Monday, Memorial Day. We both ordered the corned beef hash. Again, every bit as good as I make at home but I didn't have to! And no kitchen clean up. It was very busy on Memorial Day and our waitress did her best to keep up with tables that were filled as soon as she cleared them. Most patrons were patient and understanding. This is a place to come and enjoy your tea and coffee, relax, visit, and await a meal worth waiting for.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

A go to place for breakfast or lunch. A nice range of options on the menu. Food seems homemade. I haven't been disappointed in three visits.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

For the most part the food is good, however getting the waitress to bring certain items before the main course seems to have been an issue. We had ordered an orange and a scone and it never arrived. After the meal was over she said she would bring the OJ and scone. It was too late. The egg whites were running in the middle. Service has been poor several times for us. We were regular customers on a weekly basis.

1  Thank robertbergeson
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We've eaten here twice for lunch and been very happy both times. We've enjoyed the house croissant sandwich with Cajun turkey and the portabello mushroom sandwich. Also enjoyed a slice of pecan pie. Both times we arrived after one. Once midweek and once Sunday. Sunday was busy, but we still got our order in good time. Staff is friendly and coffee bar is available for those needing caffeine.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I found this place while on the road for work. So happy I did! Delicious food, great atmosphere and friendly, prompt service. Will definitely be stopping in next time I'm in the area.