“Best beef brisket ever!”

Brewster's Steak House
Ranked #5 of 8 Restaurants in Mendon
Reviewed 28 January 2017

I would love to order something else, but I have to have the beef brisket, garlic mashed potatoes and slaw. All three are excellent! Staff is very friendly. Great food, great service.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

I normally don't eat chili at a restaurant, but the chili is part of the salad bar and I really like it. Nice atmosphere and everyone is very friendly. There sharable plates are huge and they have the best French fries! It's our go to place.

Reviewed 23 November 2015

You might find a place that has better barbeque, you might. But you will not find a venue with a better staff or leave the restaurant with the feeling you just met some really great people. We had an unexpected death in our family and needed a place to gather - and Brewsters was the only choice we considered (we really like their menu). We had barely 1 day to give them notice for a large group and yet immediately, without hesitation of knowing how many, what food, etc. they were glad to help us out, all we had to do was ask. And they did all this for us with very little notice .....on their day off. Try finding that somewhere else that 'might' have better barbeque.

Reviewed 10 October 2015

This is the restaurant part of cowboy up bar. Very tasty. Last time I came if you buy a full entree you get into the cowboy up bar for free with proof of receipt. Love this place for real, though!

Reviewed 20 September 2015

Had great hopes for somewhere else to eat in the area. First of all, this place has been here in one reincarnation or another for about thirty years. I swear, the same carpet is still there. Yuck since its past reincarnations have been rowdy bars. I thought it was pricey for just ok food. Kind of tired of restaurants opening and serving mediocre food at high prices. And, after look at the previous poster, the detour is not horrible. Give me a break, you have to go through the neighborhood-not such a big deal.