USD 190
ComfortSuites
My Place Hotel-Marquette, MI(Marquette)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 157
Cedar Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
USD 108
USD 156
USD 142
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 157/night.

USD 232
Landmark Inn
USD 273
USD 245
Hampton.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Marquette(Marquette)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 147
USD 142
Hotels.com
Brentwood Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 99
USD 95
Hotels.com
All reviewsheated garageunderground parkingsocial hourfire pittwo bedroom suitestraight shotlight switcheswatch tvwonderful propertyfull kitchenstayed heredowntown marquettesmall kitchenfitness roomoutdoor patiolonger stayholiday inn express
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Simply walked in to inquire about my dog staying...the front counter lady was quite snobby and even rude. Arrived Sat, March 30th around 230-330pm. This hotel advertises it is pet friendly. However it is NOT. 75 bucks non refundable is not friendly. My dog is older, toothless, calm, deaf, and never has accidents either. I did not appreciate the lady being so stuck up. Shame on you for pretending to be pet friendly. I certainly do not travel with all of my dogs shot and vaccine records. Not when I am in my home state and only a few hours from home on a weekend getaway. Go to DAYS INN. They actually seem like they themselves own pets in that hotel. Im surprised Staybridge did not ask for my own shot record and medical history as well. NEVER would I suggest this place as anything near "friendly".

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julia R
Julie S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Marquette, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Julia,

Thank you for taking the time to send in your thoughts about your recent interaction with our staff. I truly appreciate the thought you invested in your comments.

Our non refundable $75 pet fee ensures that each room that has had a pet in it is cleaned thoroughly. Because every room is pet friendly, our housekeeping staff works hard to remove all traces of pets for our future guests.

I do apologize for any inconvenience, and the experience you had with our front desk staff.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great staff. Indoor heated parking is great in the winter. Pet-friendly for an extra $75. It is right on the bike path so walking the dog is easy. Well equipped kitchen. Salt and pepper but nothing else. Bring basket style coffee filters if you plan on making coffee. Breakfast is good as far as "free" hotel breakfasts go. I and my dog will be regulars here.

Stayed: April 2018
Julie S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Marquette, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Kitridge A,

Thank you for taking the time to send in your thoughts about your recent stay with us. I truly appreciate your feedback and the thought you invested in your review.

I am glad to hear you had a great stay with us and that you were able to take advantage of our indoor parking garage. I agree, it is so nice to be able to park inside during these cold winter months.

For your future stays, be sure to stop by the front desk for some extra coffee filters if you would like to brew your own coffee. We also have extra coffee packages with their own filters inside if you are running low. We will make sure you are fully caffeinated!

Please let me know if there is anything else about your stay you would like to discuss, I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Good price for the room. Very nice room. We liked that we didn’t have to lay in bed to watch tv. Several different seating options are very comfortable. Everything we needed was in the room: hairdryer, shampoo, conditioner, soaps, plenty of tissues and toilet paper, the towels were thirsty and big. There was coffee and tea, with all the accompaniment and a bag of microwave popcorn. We were there on a Wednesday night so there was a complimentary soup, salad and sandwich bar, with a free drink. I wish I needed to stay longer!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Julie S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Marquette, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Beth,

Thank you for taking the time to send in your review. Your comments are appreciated as well as the time you invested in them.

I am glad to hear that you had a great stay and that you were able to enjoy a clean and comfortable room. Isn't it great to have everything you need while you are away from home? You should come back and see us again in the summer season. Our social evenings are even better when you are able to enjoy them outside on the patio.

Please let me know if there is anything else about your stay you would like to discuss.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We just had an excellent stay at this hotel. The staff does a fabulous job keeping it clean and well stocked. The rooms are well stocked with clean mini kitchens and dishes! We loved the complementary popcorn after our long drive. Downtown Marquette and Lake Superior are just a stones throw away.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Jenna,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I appreciate your feedback and the time you invested in your comments.

I am glad to hear you had a wonderful stay with us and were able to enjoy the kitchen in your suite. It sure is nice to have everything you need while you are away from home. It sounds like you were able to take advantage of staying so close to downtown and Lake Superior. You'll have to join us again in the summer when the weather is a little bit warmer.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed with friends in one of their two bedroom two bathroom suites. The layout was great and things were clean and working. Due to a previous problem at this same location we were promised a rate decrease. When it came time there was no way to speak to the General Manager who had promised the better rate for our previous situation. The clerk just gave us bit of a discount that she said the GM told her to apply. It was not nearly what we were promised. At one point we went to the snack shop and there was nobody around to help us. Customer service at this hotel is lacking all the way up to the GM.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear AZgolferMom,

Thank you for taking the time to send in your thoughts about your stay with us.I truly appreciate your feedback and the thought you invested in your review.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your room and that everything was clean and comfortable.

I do apologize for the miscommunication between our general manager and our front desk staff about your rate decrease. I also apologize that our service was not available when you needed it. Our staff aims to make you feel welcome, and to serve you with anything you may need. I do hope your experience will not keep you from staying again and letting us provide you with a wonderful stay.