USD 246
USD 209
Cedar Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
USD 108
Comfort Suites Marquette(Marquette)(Great Value!)
USD 185
USD 176
USD 161
Hotels.com
USD 245
Hampton.com
USD 109
USD 106
Days Inn by Wyndham Marquette(Marquette)(Great Value!)
USD 165
USD 159
Travelocity
Birchmont Motel(Marquette)(Great Value!)
USD 109
Brentwood Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
USD 99
USD 95
Hotels.com
All reviewsheated garageunderground parkingsocial hourfire pittwo bedroom suitestraight shotevening receptionbreakfast pizzalight switcheswonderful propertyabsolutely stay here againfull kitchenstayed heresmall kitchenfitness roomfront deskoutdoor patio
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We just had an excellent stay at this hotel. The staff does a fabulous job keeping it clean and well stocked. The rooms are well stocked with clean mini kitchens and dishes! We loved the complementary popcorn after our long drive. Downtown Marquette and Lake Superior are just a stones throw away.

Stayed: March 2018
Julie S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Marquette, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Jenna,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I appreciate your feedback and the time you invested in your comments.

I am glad to hear you had a wonderful stay with us and were able to enjoy the kitchen in your suite. It sure is nice to have everything you need while you are away from home. It sounds like you were able to take advantage of staying so close to downtown and Lake Superior. You'll have to join us again in the summer when the weather is a little bit warmer.

Please let me know if there is anything else about your stay you would like to discuss.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed with friends in one of their two bedroom two bathroom suites. The layout was great and things were clean and working. Due to a previous problem at this same location we were promised a rate decrease. When it came time there was no way to speak to the General Manager who had promised the better rate for our previous situation. The clerk just gave us bit of a discount that she said the GM told her to apply. It was not nearly what we were promised. At one point we went to the snack shop and there was nobody around to help us. Customer service at this hotel is lacking all the way up to the GM.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear AZgolferMom,

Thank you for taking the time to send in your thoughts about your stay with us.I truly appreciate your feedback and the thought you invested in your review.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your room and that everything was clean and comfortable.

I do apologize for the miscommunication between our general manager and our front desk staff about your rate decrease. I also apologize that our service was not available when you needed it. Our staff aims to make you feel welcome, and to serve you with anything you may need. I do hope your experience will not keep you from staying again and letting us provide you with a wonderful stay.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Our family stayed at Staybridge Suites while visiting a critically ill family member in the Marquette Hospital. Not only were the accommodations new and outstanding, but the hospitality and sensitivity of the entire staff was unmatched in my experience.
I could not recommend any hotel in the area more highly, especially for those visiting a patient in the hospital. Not only is it conveniently located, but the complete package of amenities, including a hot breakfast every day and complete laundry facilities will help take away the stress of your situation.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Julie S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Marquette, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to send in your review. I truly appreciate the thought you invested in your response.

I am sorry to hear of the circumstances of your family's stay with us, but I am happy our staff can provide you with a welcoming and loving atmosphere in your time of need. It sounds like you were comfortable and felt well cared for, something our whole staff team was glad to provide.

Again, I thank you for your beautiful recommendation. I do hope your family will return to see us again, but hopefully for some family fun next time. Please let us know of there is anything else we can do for you and your family.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

I spent 3 months in Marquette for business and Staybridge was an excellent "second home." It's a fairly new build with crisp lines and fresh everything. I will preface my next comment by saying that I'm pretty introverted and kept to myself. The staff was friendly enough for me, and I saw several others having what seemed to be fun and involved conversations with the staff. I would overhear staff asking," How's 'such and such?' or 'this or that?'" Staff frequently knew other residents by name. The rooms were very well equipped with a kitchenette and utensils/ cooking equipment. Bed, tv, bathroom/ shower were above average. If your a long term resident (greater than 1 week), there is daily light cleaning including trash, towels, and bed making. Once a week they do a deeper cleaning. The breakfast is way above average with a Monday through Wednesday evening meal (wine and beer too). Oh, yeah, there is underground heated garage parking (no extra charge). If have ever have the need to come to Marquette and need lodging I will not even bother looking anywhere else. Thank you for making my 3 month stay very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Julie S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Marquette, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear MisterRN,

Thank you for taking the time to send in your thoughts about your stay with us over the last few months. I truly appreciate the time you invested in your response to our survey.

I am pleased to hear you had such a wonderful stay while you were here for business. I know being away from home for that long must be difficult, and I am happy to hear you felt comfortable and had all you needed during your visit. Thank you, also, for your outstanding recommendation. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the rest of our staff.

You will have to come back and join us again when the weather gets warmer. Hopefully for some fun in Marquette, instead of business.

Please feel free to contact me directly with the information below if there is anything else about your stay you would like to discuss.

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 7 December 2017

This is a lovely new hotel with a lot of amenities which families will enjoy including underground parking. However I must caution that if your room is in the front of the hotel
you will hear every car noise from the lot and the traffic noise from the highway.
Hard to sleep, in addition the room doors slam very loudly.
Otherwise it is a nice play to stay.

Room Tip: pick back of hotel not first floor
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Julie S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Marquette, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear jc l,

Thank you for taking some time to respond to our survey. I truly appreciate your thoughts and suggestions to better our property.

I'm glad to hear you had an overall enjoyable stay and were able to enjoy all we have to offer, including our indoor parking garage.

I do apologize for the noise you experienced from the parking lot and surrounding streets. Unfortunately, there is not much we can do about the amount of traffic around us, but if you send me an email or give me a call with your name and the dates you stayed with us, I would be able to put a note in your profile with your request for a quiet room on the back side and top floor of our building.

I'd love to make your next stay as comfortable as possible, please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.