Comfort Suites Marquette(Marquette)(Great Value!)
USD 185
Cedar Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
USD 108
USD 176
USD 161
Hotels.com
USD 245
Hampton.com
USD 144
EconoLodge
Days Inn by Wyndham Marquette(Marquette)(Great Value!)
USD 165
USD 159
Hotels.com
Brentwood Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
USD 99
USD 109
USD 106
Birchmont Motel(Marquette)(Great Value!)
USD 109
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbuffalo wild wingsfront deskcookiesthe breakfast arearoom was cleannice hotelin townnice stayfitness centerparking lotfree breakfastwe've stayeda great place to stayhot breakfastwafflesup to datestaff was friendly
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This hotel is nice but not as nice as other Country Inns & Suites we’ve stayed at. It was the attention to details that made the difference, like our very dusty bathroom, a lack of towels in the pool area, vey thin pillows, and the broken phone in our room. That said, the woman at the front desk was friendly and helpful when we pointed out the phone and towels (though she only had aa few clean towels to put out). The fresh cookies were welcome upon check-in but disappeared after dinner. The breakfast was well-stocked in the morning. If this hotel could make a few tweaks, it could be a great one!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Sam N, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marquette, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay. I really appreciate all the detailed feedback you gave us in your survey. Reviews like this are always help because it lets us know how we can improve.
I am sorry about the problems you encountered during your stay, but I am happy to hear that our front desk was helpful. I have given all of your review on to my management team will be using it to make improvements to our operation.
Again, thank you for your review. I hope you are willing to give us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My husband and I stayed here last weekend and would stay here again. Room was clean, breakfast was good, pool and hot tub area clean and fitness center nice to have for my husband to keep up with his rehab. And the location can't be beat. They also did a great job of clearing the parking lot after 6-8 inches for snow on Saturday. I would have given 5 stars, but we were kept up by the people upstairs walking and pacing for 2 and half hours Fri night into Sat morning. Not sure if it would be the same in all rooms, but if we stay here again, we will ask for a room on the top floor.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
CountryInnMarquette, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marquette, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay. Your comments regarding our hotel and staff were delightful to read. I am so happy you liked you room and got a chance to enjoy some of the amenities we have to offer.
However, I would like to apologize about the noise above you during your stay. We do try to monitor noise the best we can and I am sorry if we were unable to that while you with us. If you do stay with us again we can definitely try to get you on the top. That way you will not have to worry about noise above you.
If you have any other concerns regarding your stay please feel free to contact us anytime. I hope we see you again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The staff is always friendly. Great, clean place to relax and unwind after traveling. I have stayed at many locations in Marquette but this is one of my favorite. It's a home away from home. Clean, cozy and relaxing.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Sam N, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marquette, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time review your stay. We really appreciate your 5 star rating!
Your comments regarding our hotel and staff were delightful to read, and we are so honored to be your home away from home when in the Marquette area.
We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in town!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

When I arrived everyone was quite pleasant. Unfortunately when I finally decided to go to bed, I found one of the beds covered in hair. When I looked at the other bed, while it was better, it too had a disturbing amount of hairs in it. This doesn't exactly set someone up to have a comfortable night.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am pleased to hear that you had pleasant encounters with our staff.
However, I would like to apologize for the hair you found in your beds. This is most certainly not a typical occurrence for us. Our operations manager has been made aware of the issue and will be working diligently to ensure this does not happen again in the future. I am sorry you did not get to enjoy the quality experience we normally provide.

If you have any other concerns regarding your stay please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly anytime.I hope that maybe in the future you would be willing to give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Again, thank you for the review. It will surely be used to improve our future operations.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The room was fine. My wife is a light sleeper and the room was somewhat noisy - when it came to the comings and goings of the guests. The temperature was hard to regulate so we spent too much time trying to do so. In addition, there was a scratch on the wall near my side of the bed that gave it an air of being unkept - but that wasn't necessarily so. Basically the room was fine and the accomodations were good.

Room Tip: Say at the ends - not near the elevator - you get less traffic.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Sam N, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marquette, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review you stay. I am so happy you liked your accomodations but I am sorry that you had issues with noise during you stay. Our staff does try our best to monitor the noise the best we can, and I am very sorry if we fell short.
Also, I have mentioned the your concerns about a scratch on the wall to my operations manager. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
If you have any other concerns regarding your stay please feel free to reach out to us anytime by phone or email.
I hope we you are willing to give us another opportunity next time you are in the area.