“Delivery at local hotel ”

Aubree's Pizzeria and Grill
Ranked #5 of 119 Restaurants in Marquette
Price range: USD 5 - USD 14
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: The Aubree's story begins in 1972, when Bill and Sandee French opened a little corner bar in Depot Town, Ypsilanti. Throughout the years, Aubree's has grown into the full service restaurants we are today. We not only want to exceed your expectations of quality, service, and atmosphere, but our hope is to be deeply rooted into the community by being active in supporting local schools, charities, and organizations. Our community has helped shape who we are today, and will continue to determine who we are in the future. Our goal is to provide top-quality meals at a reasonable price in a casual environment. We operate our restaurants with integrity and respect, and we do it in a personal way! Our customer needs are our top priorities. Our extensive menu includes gourmet pizza, fresh baked breads, salads, pub sandwiches, burgers, and other comforting entrees. For us, it will always be about combining gourmet flavors with the right balance of indulgence and nutrition. In this way, our guests can enjoy Aubree's in a way that fits their mood and style of living.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

After arriving to our hotel exhausted after a very long drive, I was excited to find out Aubrees delivers. The pizza is very hot and delicious!!

Adriane D, Guest Relations Manager at Aubree's Pizzeria and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! We love to hear from happy guests and we will be sure to share this with our entire team. If possible, could you please email us at social@aubrees.com and reference this review so we can send you something for your next visit?

Again, thank you for sending over this positive feedback and for choosing Aubree’s. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I had Laurel as a waitress and she made experience very personable, great with conversation and made sure we had everything!

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We love to hear about great guest experiences and we look forward to serving you again soon! If possible, could you please email us at social@aubrees.com and reference this review so we can send you something for your next visit?

Again, thank you for taking the time to share this positive feedback and for choosing Aubree’s!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our time spent at Aubree's Pizzeria and Grill was amazing! I usually do not write reviews but our server Laurel informed me and my family with a tripadvisor card and a smile. I enjoy coming to Aubree's with my family and we usually share a pizza, but Laurel got us to try the feta bread appetizer this time. I will never come to Aubree's again without getting the feta bread! Overall our server Laurel was very friendly and catered to all our needs. She was also very knowledgeable, it makes our time at Aubree's easy and fun for the whole family.

1  Thank Trishpayt32
Adriane D, Guest Relations Manager at Aubree's Pizzeria and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

i went to aubree's the other night on $5 burger wedneday, our server Laurel informed us of this great deal that fed my family of 4 for under $30!!!!!!! Laurel was very attentive and personable! we will be back!

3  Thank jsmart765
Adriane D, Guest Relations Manager at Aubree's Pizzeria and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I came in for lunch and found that there was a Buffet. Chris was very knowledgeable about the buffet and I sold right away. The different pizza's were amazing and I will definitley come again. She was also quick on the refill of my soda and made sure that everything was tasteful. I had a very pleasant visit and the next time I visit I will be sure to request her for my server. Very Kind and Pleasant.