Red Roof Inn Detroit Madison Heights
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Madison Heights)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskawesome customer serviceredroof innroom was cleanawesome staygreat place to staybusiness triparmanimiironconniemaintenance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 January 2012

This inn is well-maintained and managed and is in a location very convenient to the highway (easy on/off), with tons of shops and restaurants nearby. We stay here when we have to go to Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit and it's an easy 18-minute commute into the heart of the city. The price is modest and the value is high.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank MSHallelu
Reviewed 24 December 2011

The staff took my reservation by telephone without a credit card at 2:00 p.m., and when I checked in at 11:30 p.m. the room was available as promised. The room was very clean - even the air inside the room had no smell other than fresh linen. Everyone was friendly. The next morning I saw an employee making the rounds around the property picking up trash that had drifted in from adjacent traffic. This motel is an island of clean in a surrounding sea of neglect. Great access to I-75. The cleaning staff are frendly towards well-behaved dogs.

Room Tip: There are two types of rooms that have two beds - the rooms without refridgerators are $10 cheaper, but these sell out first.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 18 November 2011

Every person that you interact with here, that is an employ, treats you like they actually care! Which in this day in age is a rarity! The desk clerks, housekeepers, maintainance and management staff always greet you with a smile and a genuine "How are you doing today"?.The rooms are clean and cozy. I would recommend to anyone that needs a relaxing, comfy place to stay in this part of Michigan, you have now found it !!!!!!!

Room Tip: "Rooms that are located on the south side offer the least amount of traffic driving thru."
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2011

I recently was passing through and needed a place to stay. Red Roof Inn was the first place i saw off of I-75 in Madison Heights, MI. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and was perfect to rest my head for the night. I would reccomend this location to anyone near the area that needs a place to stay. They have won my business.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Matt M
Reviewed 16 August 2011

The customer service was good at check-in and check-out; I also spoke to customer service to request a late arrival and it was noted on my profile when I arrived as I have had several other hotels not honor my request.

The room was fair, but we were just there to sleep so did not want or expect anything fancy. The decor was nice and updated; however, the was a musty smell in the room and the carpet had several wrinkles in it making a trip hazard.

The hotel was close to downtown Detroit and right off the main highway and close to restaurants and shopping.

I'd stay again if it was just for a place to sleep, especially after a sporting or concert event.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends