Stayed in the Jacuzzi Suite in Room 101. It was a great room with the best customer service I have experienced in many years. The breakfast was great , with the pancake machine and Cinnamon rolls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open all year! Clean, Comfortable & Affordable! Choose the Holiday Inn Express in Mackinaw City for your next visit. We are close to area attractions, shopping and dining. An easy walk to the shore of the Straits of Mackinac where Lakes Huron & Michigan meet, walk under the Mighty Mackinac Bridge or sit in the park and enjoy the sunset over the water. Large indoor heated pool, sauna, hot tub & fitness room. Free hot breakfast featuring over 25 fresh & delicious items. Seasonal shuttles to casino & ferries. Well-lit interior corridors, elevator & 24-hour desk staff. Every room has a microwave, minifridge & coffee maker.Mackinaw City offers Mill Creek Discovery Park, Colonial Fort Michilimackinac, Old Point Lighthouse, Jack Pine Lumber Jack Show, Mackinaw Crossings Shopping Outlet with Free Light Show, Sunset Boat Cruises, McGulpin Point Lighthouse, International Dark Sky Park Programs, Lighthouse Cruises, Disc Golf, Geocaching & so much more to discover!Our staff anticipates your needs and looks forward to introducing you to the magic of Mackinaw! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, IHG and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Mackinaw City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Mackinaw City Hotel Mackinaw City
- Holiday Inn Mackinaw City
- Mackinaw City Holiday Inn