I can't say enough good things about this place! First, it's friendly, CLEAN, comfortable, inviting, newer furnishings in room (flat screen tv on wall, new clean carpet). Second, it's NOT a chain, but mom and pop owned and the owners are working at the front desk - not summer help who are not interested in you! The location is awesome - across from the Mackinac Bridge and park. The breakfast is the standard juice/coffee/toast/cereal breakfast bar, but it's enough to fill you up (I love when breakfast is included in a hotel stay). We stayed here on a beautiful fall weekend in October and will definetly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe Bridgeview Inn nestled in Mackinaw's most beautiful location, overlooking the Mackinac Bridge, Lighthouse,Lighthouse Museum, Iron Workers Memorial & Lakeshore Park w/1000ft beach access. Walk to: Fort, Lighthouse, Mackinaw Crossing,restaurants, ferry docks, & free concert & Laser shows. Free hot breakfast served in our Bridge View Room, discount coupons available for Ferry Boats, Attractions, Restaurants & Shops. HDTVs, Largest indoor pool (9ftdeep), spa, guest laundry, fitness & game room. Large family rooms, high speed internet avail. Smoke free property & No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Parkside Inn - Bridgeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Hotel Mackinaw City
- Parkside Hotel Bridgeside