See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Great view and a fair price. Very close to downtown.The room is small but clean, and they fit all the regular amenities into it. The staff was very friendly and the onsite parking that isn't valet is nice. I would stay here again, Overall a good overnight hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Stayed here overnight mid-September after much of the crowds were gone. Had a 1st level beach front room fr or the three of us. Me, wife, adult daughter & Zeus a coonhound mix. The carpet had not been cleaned in a while. This was obvious because the traffic pattern was a significantly different color than under the beds, tables, etc. Also there was some flotsam & jetsam in the corners, behind things, etc. The beds get mixed reviews from us. One comfortable, one too hard & one "I kept rolling to the middle". The linens were fine. The shower was great. It was a pretty fair value at $79 + dog fee. I'd be really annoyed if I had to pay a lot more.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

I've never been to a dirtier hotel or been more grossed out. Garbage behind our bed. Hair in bathroom--NOT ours. Filth on walls, carpet, ceiling fans, patios and yes at the water park. Clumps of hair, band aids, bugs and broken equipment--checked next day after pool closed and reopened--all still there! So disappointing, especially for the price and potential--the view is spectacular. I'm NOT one to be super anal about this sort of thing or complain but I went back to front desk to complain of rooms cleanliness. They showed me an alternate dirtier room or offered to have housekeeping come. I chose housekeeping as no other rooms were available in town. Photos are taken AFTER 2nd cleaning. A total shame for mackinaw and MI overall to have this type of lodging get away with this.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2016

The front counter staff was good and gave us FREE coupons to the waterpark down the street. Our room was fine. Everything working, clean, plenty of towels and pillows. The large hot tub was HOT, 10am-10pm and the kiddie waterpark there was working and families were using it. The free breakfast was next door hotel and was more than a continental breakfast with eggs and sausage as well. The sand beach area was clean with lounge chairs available. NO problems with our 2 night stay. ?

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2016

We made our reservation 3 months in advance, and It was confirmed. I called when I needed to give them a new expiration date on my debit card. All was good. Upon arrival, I was told they did not have our room and had tried to contact us that day. What good would that have done?? They found us another place to stay for the same price, but it was severely in need of updating. They did not accept pets, but took pity on us.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family