“Great Local Bar”

Key Hole Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 17 May 2018

If you are looking for a great local bar, without the tourist trappings and pricing. This is the place. The drinks flow here and the food is good bar food. We just love the staff.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank tmcdonald2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,035)

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I had lunch at Key Hole recently while passing through Mackinaw. The menu was varied and my food was tasty. I got the turkey reuben. Great serve and price.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

The place was surprisingly cleaned up from the last time I was there. Is usually a quick stop on my way to the Soo, as it is kind of a requirement of going up north to stop at the keyhole. The food was good although they Do not offer any helalthy alternatives. I think I will just make it a drink stop from here on out.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 24 April 2018

We eat here a couple times a year when in the area. You gotta get the ribs and maybe an add-on of the perch! The ribs are oh so tender and the fish is wow. I'm not a big fan of the tarter they offer on the side but it's still good. They are a little pricey but watch your drink order and the food is worth it. Their mixed drinks just don't seem to ever be made right.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Food was excellent and the staff was very helpful. We would visit their again when in town! Friendly warm environment.

Date of visit: March 2018