Review Highlights
Great little shop!

This is a great shop to browse when looking for Michigan/Mackinac Island gifts or souvenirs. Lots... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Slick5276
Salisbury, North Carolina
My favorite shop anywhere!

I always find a treasure at Little Luxuries! The staff and owner are very nice, I feel like I'm... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
besthamfam
Detroit, Michigan

All reviews quality items unique things artists gifts shop darling michigan keepsake magnet mackinac island
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Cute/adorable shop full of delights. I had to stop myself from buying one of everything. The women who worked there were so friendly. This is a must stop for a little something special.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I've been visiting Mackinac Island for decades and this shop was previously one of my wife's new favorites. It had charm and a unique flare that drew us in. I'd say last year was pretty decent, but the products this year have started to lack luster, and I can't reason with the mark-up on them anymore either. When I notice something like that I can only assume the owner is getting too big for their britches and has let greed get the best of them.
There's a noticeable loss of organization-- either constantly being "sold out" of certain items or the employees don't know where it is in the shop. The store is more accessible than in previous years, but don't plan on pushing a stroller or a wheelchair through without breaking something or getting rude looks from the staff. Ultimately this used to be a go-to place for my wife and I, but we probably won't be returning again. Giving a 3 rating instead of 2 because it used to be great.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Love this store! Such cute and unique gifts. I always find a special souvenir to take home every year:)

1  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I like to buy locally made items when looking for souvenirs. The sister shop to Little Luxuries had an abundance! I fell in love with the work of an local watercolor artist and had a VERY difficult time selecting just a few prints. The main shop has some of the best items on the Island, in my opinion. There were some darling bowls that could be personalized with names and dates for people celebrating a Mackinac Island wedding and tons of other really interesting and unusal decorative and practical items. There is a wide variety of nice things for yourself or gifts. If you want quality items that you will actuallly use and enjoy in your home, this is the don't miss this jewel when you shop on the Island.

1  Thank Lyn H
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I visited this store with my family. It was a darling little store. I loved the products, great gift ideas for everyone on your list. Will definitely visit again!