All reviews joann's fudge turn down service main street small box honeymoon suite deluxe standard chuck wagon small balcony shepler's ferry living room lemon water perfect location housekeeping staff delicious fudge other hotels wet bar each evening
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Having just returned from an overnight stay on Mackinac Island, I would highly recommend Main Street Inn and Suites for your accommodation while on the island. Having been my first visit, I have described this trip to friends and family as a walk back in time. From the moment you get off the ferry, I was at awe with the overall experience. Main Street Inn and Suites only topped that experience off. Such comfy beds, decor was quaint and the front desk team (one awesome and wonderful lady) answered all our questions, very friendly and welcoming! The rest of the island is for you to experience! Will certainly return in the future! Thanks Main Street Inn and Suites for such a great experience! PS...fudge was great!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank nicolelew
MainStreetInn, Manager at Main Street Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely review, and for your recommendation!

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I feel so lucky to have gotten a room at the Inn. It is so conveniently located. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The best part though is the service. Kristen and her staff go above and beyond to make sure each guest feels like family. They think of all the special touches to make the stay special. We definitely will be going back.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank laurieo9
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Stayed at the Main Street Inn a second time for our trip to Mackinac. It was just as great as the 1st. Had a third floor room with a balcony and thoroughly enjoyed watching the activity on Main Street. Our room was immaculate, staff attentive and bed super comfy. We will definitely be returning in the future.

Room tip: Get a balcony! Worth the price!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 402suzanneh
MainStreetInn, Manager at Main Street Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write us such a lovely review! I also love our balcony rooms, people watching is so much fun on Mackinac. We hope you will be returning to stay with us again soon! Thank you!

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Since my husband and I have been coming to Mackinac Island this is the only place we stay. We have stayed five times and every time has been a great experience. We have stayed in many different rooms and they all were clean, up to date and spacious. My favorite would have to be the rooms with the balcony's. The staff is always so friendly and accommodating with everything. Every night at turn down service you get a complimentary small box of fudge. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Room tip: Rooms with balconys
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank preciousdi03

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It certainly makes our day to hear of a returning guest enjoying their stay. We are so happy you return to stay with us year after year, and hope we can be a part of your vacation for years to come! Thank you so much!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

The location of the hotel is perfect. Just a few steps from the ferry landing. The room was described as a 1BR suite with two Q's and a jacuzzi. It was very spacious. Impressively large living room, with a small (1 chair) balcony extending over the street. Clean, well-maintained (except for the upward spraying Jacuzzi jets, which didn't matter to me). I have an aversion to fake flowers, and this place has them everywhere. Decor/quality otherwise similar to any nice chain hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018