“Fun and helathy”
Review of Mod Pizza

Mod Pizza
Ranked #26 of 290 Restaurants in Livonia
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

The atmosphere is fun and healthy. When you walk in they greet you- and it seems like a fun place. The pizza are kinda skimpy and low in carbs and high is taste. Their ingredients are all fresh but don't expect a lot of toppings. You have to ask them to apply more topics.

I got the MOD and was priced higher than average. Sure, it is not a best buy or economical to eat there- that is why all the kids come eat here.

Is cool and trendy and makes you feels good. Check it out for yourself. Northville has one too!

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

I have absolutely no complaints. They welcome you when you walk in and say bye when you leave. The pizza was probably the best pizza I've ever eaten. Great place for casual dining with friends.

Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

As I walked in the door I noticed a complete copy of another quick pizza chain,the difference is that the food was terrible. I've been to several of these pizza concepts and I like them however, my pizzas sauce was less than desirable, there was a terrible aftertaste on the cheese and the gluten-free crust, I wouldn't feed my dog. I asked for mushroom and I got less than a half a dozen pieces total. Sauce was so thin that you could read a newspaper through it and you certainly couldn't taste it. I wish I had four hands so I could give this place for thumbs down. M

2  Thank James C
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

Great fresh ingredients make a good pizza and that is what they do here. Subway style pizza is made to order. Really like it a lot can't wait to come back.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

Decided to try this upscale looking spot in our local strip mall. The atmosphere was happy which might sound odd for a restaurant, but everyone we encountered was "Happy" ordering for the first time is a bit confusing, but there was someone right there to explain it all to you. We had the Deluxe pizza and a Mod Salad. We shared this between three of us and it was more then enough. They also offer beer an wine, with a large selection of high end lemonade sand iced teas, along with sodas. A good evening.

Been to Mod Pizza? Share your experiences!