“Ordered takeout, will never return. 😢🤔”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #147 of 290 Restaurants in Livonia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered about $90.00 worth of takeout, a little bit of everything off of the menu for a baseball game my friend's were coming over for. Most of my food was either way to well done (dry), or it was cold! I know it wasn't me because I was about 5 minutes from Applebee's and I do know, your food especially in the container it comes in does not get cold within that time limit. In the midst of all of this going on, when I had called up there to see if my chicken penne could be remade, I got put on hold for about 10 minutes, someone had picked up the phone started hearing my situation which I was explaining now for the 3rd time to another person, and they hung up on me?
When I had called back, dont quote me because I'm not %100 sure but I think it was Sarah who told me, she knows my food came out correctly. And that I would have to purchase a whole meal again. She would not replace my cold food. Another issue was we had shrimp and the outside of that was warm. But the inside was still frozen! I was eating cold frozen shrimp! She then again assured me that their cooks know better than to put frozen shrimp out on a plate.
Now with me being in the food business for so long, I am the type of person to understand that people make mistakes (in everyday life as well), and that neither of those things were really a big issue besides we just wanted it cooked correctly.

Whoever I talked to (Sarah), was so very rude and argumentative towards the whole situation. She could of been having a bad day, they were extremely busy. Which could be another explanation for what happened. But to be called a liar. And hung up on. And talked to in that matter, especially coming from a manager? I will NEVER EVER be going back to this place!!

I still was never called back, no one asked me for my name or number, I just figured you get what you paid for, crappy customer service comes along with a crappy outcome. For both parties.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

After consignment shopping, we deciding to go to Applebee’s. I’ve been to other locations from Ypsilanti to Detroit but this one had a great open and spacious feel. Kimberly M was very upbeat, energetic and friendly! I chose the BBQ Brisket Taco and my sister chose the Clubhouse Grill. They both were excellent portions and prepared well! We shared the always good ..warm spinach dip. We left pleasantly pleased!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

This is a new, Applebee's, nice environment, decor & location. The prices are a bit "pricey." Lunch & Dinner - portions aren't that large.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We went soon after they opened. Horrible service. Actually spoke with a manager, he gave our salads for free, which were our meals.

Our second visit year or more later, just so happened to be today, 1/3/18. Welcomed by hostess, taken to a table waited conservatively 10 minutes with out anyone coming to our table.

What did we do, left. 2nd visit proves the first. Never go again

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is my go to happy hour spot. The food is typical Applebee's food, but the service here is what takes it to the next level. All of the staff here is wonderful. Julie is the sweetest person there is. I would drive by other Applebee's locations just to come to this one!!

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!