“It's Good”

Add it.
Red Olive Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 290 Restaurants in Livonia
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Kinda what you might expect for a Red Olive. I think I've only had breakfast there, and it was good. Looks clean and attractive.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Had never been here. Our orders all were plentiful and delicious. Server was attending. Great prices. Will return

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Slightly pricier than most coneys but also a bit better. The multigrain bread costs more but is worth it. Solid unexciting eats.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch before my flight - was seated promptly and staff were attentive and polite, large selection of food available.

The atmosphere is like an upscale diner with booths and tables available.

I had the gyro and salad combo, salad was good but the gyro was close to excellent. I really wanted to try a couple of the appetizers but didn't have room - they looked good.

I'll return for another visit when I visit the area.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Good food, staff is very friendly. Only had breakfast there but it was good. Order came out correct nothing missing. Service was a bit slow but it was Sunday morning.

Been to Red Olive Restaurant? Share your experiences!