“COLLEGE HOCKEY WEEKEND”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #142 of 290 Restaurants in Livonia
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 21 February 2018

My wife and i along with our 19 year old old wanted a good steak place and we found it ..the service was great as well as the food ..we got there about 3pm and happy hour was going on ...drink and app specials ..overall a good experiance..beware they have peanuts on all of the tables ..my son has no allergies but beware ..great food

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thanks for the feedback. Can you let us know what we could do to get a 5-star review next time around?

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I always stop in here on my way into town for work. Dinner around the bar is always nice. The servers are friendly and it’s always been a good experience.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Logan's Roadhouse to me, is just "ok" nothing special. The prices are "NOT" that great. I, wasn't impressed.

1  Thank L58ladymoney
Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. If you'd like us to follow up with your concerns, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thank you.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Visiting from TX, this is the first place I found that had actually brewed sweet tea, not that gross Nestea pre made tea mix.
Salmon was moist & sweet potato was large. Husband's steak was under cooked, but shrimp & broccoli were tasty.
Waitress was friendly & attentive.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

This is one of my favorite places to go when I would visit family, and have done so since they opened in 2000. The steaks, ribs and other roadhouse dishes are excellent, with some of the best rolls in the business! Highly recommended.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!