“Took us to long to try it”
Review of Piazzano's

Piazzano's
Ranked #39 of 516 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I had read about this place here on Tripadvisor many times but hadn’t made it yet, what a mistake. Small clean but large enough seat you comfortably. Waitstaff (Cori) arrived promptly and was very pleasant. My spaghetti was the best I’ve had at a restaurant and my wife said the same with the her jumbo shrimp which is hand made. Wow what a find. They have daily specials from homemade meals to turkey day meals and tacos on Thursday to prime rib and seafood on the weekend. I cant wait to try the homemade meal day like meatloaf ect. We will be back many times I’m thinking. Enjoy

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

It is a great local spot that feels like home. Clean place with very friendly staff. Simple menu with several off-menu specials each day. I have visited several times with co-workers for lunch. Every time was a good experience with great meals.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

After reading reviews for several Italian restaurants in Lansing, my wife & I picked Piazzano's. We wanted not just pizza, and the pasta dishes sounded interesting. We chose the Sicilian Pasta with a side salad, and the 9 inch House Special pizza. The pasta came piled high with Italian sausage, and sautéed green and red peppers and onion. The marinara sauce was fresh and home made, and seasoned just right.
The pizza was also hand made, with lots of fresh vegetables, sausage and ham, and sauce that did not overpower the toppings. I might have enjoyed a bit more cheese on the top. The salad was fresh and crisp, and the plentiful blue cheese dressing was also home made. The service was prompt, attentive, and personable. The furnishings and decor were "typical neighborhood bar" rustic booths and tables.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

When we arrived we were told to seat ourselves and the waitress promptly appeared at our table to take our drink orders. We asked her about the specials and order the hand battered onion rings which were very light and not greasy. I order the Pesto Pasta with added shrimp and my dining partner ordered Cajun Shrimp Pasta with andouille sausage. Both dishes arrived hot and were served with a piece of seasoned Texas toast. We thoroughly enjoyed these dishes clearly made fresh. There was so much pasta that we were able to take home enough for another meal. This is not high dining but more casual dining with great food. We would definitely recommend Piazanno's and plan on returning....soon! Very filling, well made food!

1  Thank Dizluv
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped this morning for breakfast. Being Saint Patrick's day, the board listed Corned beef hash,eggs and toast. We both had the special. It was excellent! Homemade hash was perfect!
The waitresses here are on the ball!
This is the second time I've had breakfast here and I'll say,this place is underrated!