“Italian made right!”

Piazzano's
Ranked #38 of 505 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 April 2017

When we arrived we were told to seat ourselves and the waitress promptly appeared at our table to take our drink orders. We asked her about the specials and order the hand battered onion rings which were very light and not greasy. I order the Pesto Pasta with added shrimp and my dining partner ordered Cajun Shrimp Pasta with andouille sausage. Both dishes arrived hot and were served with a piece of seasoned Texas toast. We thoroughly enjoyed these dishes clearly made fresh. There was so much pasta that we were able to take home enough for another meal. This is not high dining but more casual dining with great food. We would definitely recommend Piazanno's and plan on returning....soon! Very filling, well made food!

1  Thank Dizluv

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped this morning for breakfast. Being Saint Patrick's day, the board listed Corned beef hash,eggs and toast. We both had the special. It was excellent! Homemade hash was perfect!
The waitresses here are on the ball!
This is the second time I've had breakfast here and I'll say,this place is underrated!

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Our family goes here at least every other month . We have never been disappointed and the prices are good for what is offered . Drinks are t

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Been going here for over 12 years, they recognize you when you go in and make it enjoyable. Staff #1

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I remember doing our fantasy football draft in the basement of Piazzano's in the 1990s, but didn't remember much about the food. We basically drank beer and picked teams in pre-internet drafting days. My lovely wife and I have talked about visiting here on several occasions but just never made it, until October. Plenty of seating, very friendly staff, pretty wide-ranging menu. I ordered the Wednesday night special, which is basically a Thanksgiving meal every Wednesday night. I expected processed turkey and potato flakes, and was I ever wrong. The turkey is just like you would expect at home, except it is fall-off-the-bone tender and moist. Homemade mashed potatoes, corn, roll and stuffing, all for under $9. Thursday night is all-you-can-eat tacos. There's a different recurring special each week. It's a bit out of the way for some folks, but right near where we live. This is going to be a go-to spot, especially on Wednesdays!