“Flavorful lasagna”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 505 Restaurants in Lansing
Price range: USD 7 - USD 21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Start your Italian cuisine exploration at BRAVO Cucina Italiana in Lansing, serving traditional Italian classic foods, combining the quality and flavor of an upscale restaurant experience. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 4 July 2017

The lasagna was very flavorful. Bread and oil tasted great and was different than what is served at many restaurants.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

We came here for a nice diner and we couldn't have been more pleased. Eggplant Parm was very good, shrimp scampi was also very good. Everyone enjoyed the meal and the waitress was great.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We live nearby and visit Bravo often. This visit my husband tried a new dish and his sausage came out burnt. The Manager noticed during her trips around to check on customers and had the sausage remade and also offered us a free dessert to make up for it. I got my regular spaghetti and meatballs and it was delicious as usual. We started with the fried ravioli which we love because they have both a marinara sauce and a horseradish sauce to dip them in. Always happy here and glad to see that when we had a minor issue they made it right. Plus they are on open table so you can make reservations and don't have to wait.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

The 4 of us went for supper on Friday night before Mothers Day. We always look forward to going there. The food did not measure up to their normal fair. My " Chicken Chopped Salad" came without the chicken. I asked a passing waiter about it and he came back with a cooked DRY chicken breast. I chopped it up in small pieces and mixed into my salad. I should get paid for making my salad. NOT up to par on Friday May 12 th.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

This was our first visit to Bravo Cucina Italiana and we were pleasantly surprised. Sat at the bar and had wonderful service and excellent food that came quickly. We had Lobster Bisque and Italian wedding soup and both were top notch. We each had a salad, a chop salad and an Insalata Caprese. We enjoyed both very much. The price was reasonable and we will return!