“Great breakfasts and lunches”

Sparty's Coney Island Frandor
Ranked #89 of 512 Restaurants in Lansing
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I just had breakfast there and had blue berry pancakes. They were huge and over flowed the plate. I had a single and I was very full. You can get 1,2, or 3 pancakes, I've had 2 and it was all I could eat. Spartys is a Coney island type of restaurant , long on good food and not so much on surroundings. I've never had their Coney dogs but have been told they are good. Their other breakfasts eggs bacon sausage and grill cooked potatoes are excellent.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank 352joef

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

This place has the best breakfast for the price. I was amazed at how much food I got. The eggs are massive and the potatoes were phenomenal. I am a frequent visitor and the service could not be better. There is also not usually a line!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 2 November 2016

We went to Sparty's before the game. Loaded up on omelettes, bacon and home fries. Everything was fresh off the griddle. Staff was very efficient. Prices seemed high ($45 for 4 people), but you'll be hard pressed to eat your entire meal. Glad we went.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 14 September 2016

The best dogs in Lansing....I usually get 1 flint (meaty) and 1 Detroit (saucy) with fries and Detroit sauce on top...So freeking good... In fact I am going back next Tuesday for the 1.25 dogs! Oh yea the Hot Dogs are Krogle and they snap when you bite into them...5 star hot Dogs....Good breakfast too. The pancakes are huge!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This place has the best coney dogs ever, Detroit is our favorite. We just had a big family cook-out and purchased a quart of Detroit sauce and heated it in a crock for the grilled dogs and everyone loved it. It's a family owned business which also makes it one of our favorites, as we prefer to support small businesses. There breakfast business is hopping and it looks very good but I always get the Detroit Coney Dog and Chili Cheese Fries. Someday maybe (most likely not) I might try breakfast. I just love the Coney's. The Service is fast friendly and the food always comes out hot an fresh.

Date of visit: August 2016