“Best Coney Dogs”

Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This place has the best coney dogs ever, Detroit is our favorite. We just had a big family cook-out and purchased a quart of Detroit sauce and heated it in a crock for the grilled dogs and everyone loved it. It's a family owned business which also makes it one of our favorites, as we prefer to support small businesses. There breakfast business is hopping and it looks very good but I always get the Detroit Coney Dog and Chili Cheese Fries. Someday maybe (most likely not) I might try breakfast. I just love the Coney's. The Service is fast friendly and the food always comes out hot an fresh.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 20 July 2016

We went for a late breakfast 4th of July week. We were there around 10:30am and it was packed. Luckily we were seated right away but the others were standing around waiting for awhile. Once seated waitress got drinks orders etc.. asap. We had to weight about 40 minutes for the food. Seemed long for breakfast food. Once food arrived we were impressed. The pancakes are huge and good. The Chili Cheese omelette was great as the chili is chili dog chili. If that makes sense. Omelettes cam with home fries which were also good. All the workers were friendly. Overall a good experience and good food. Prices were reasonable and you wont leave hungry. Just seems to be a little to many seats for the size of the griddle. Its hard for the cooks to keep up.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Whenever I'm craving a good coney this is where I go. They have both Flint and Detroit style so you can pick your favorite. It's a great diner atmosphere and the servers are quick and attentive. The place isn't all that big so it can get crowded fast, especially during lunch and dinner time. I usually share some onion rings with the wife as well!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Love the coney dogs (Detroit Style) and the chili cheese fries, which need to be shared. The service is fantastic and I love the small hometown feeling you get when visiting, like coming back home.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

First time visit for simple lunch. My waitress stopped and asked for drink order, reaching in here pocket for straw and crunched silverware packet(nasty). After 15 minutes, did get soda from second waitress. Ordered coney and bean soup(not hot) Sent to reheat, never did come back. Told them when paying I didn't get soup. "Want it to go?" REALLY?????? How about sorry?

Date of visit: February 2016