“Good portions of food”
Review of Los Tres Amigos

Los Tres Amigos
Ranked #63 of 479 Restaurants in Lansing
Reviewed 16 July 2016

Large and colorful restaurant interior. Great for large parties. Booths or tables.
Chips and Salsa are standard served as soon as you sit down or with drinks first thing.
Service was quick once ordered. Good with special requests on food.
Your standard Spanish food. Food proportions were plenty and good for the cost.
Overall good meal for a restaurant chosen/recommended by others in our party.
Had to get up from table to find a server once for something we needed even though it wasn't very busy. But they were very nice and help each other out as servers so anyone is happy to accommodate more chips, drink refills etc.
Thanks for the good meal.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

fast, efficient service. staff friendly. Attended group sessions [15 to 20] many times. Only had one complaint which was handled quickly and to our satisfaction.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

The food here is fantastic! We love coming here when we come to Lansing! The food is always delicious and the margaritas are great! We get the big pitcher and between the two of us had 3.5 glasses each. Definitely worth the price to get the big pitcher of Margarita! The prices on the food is really good too!

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Everything was really good. Our favorite Mexican food place in Lansing. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because their salsa was not hot at all, very sweet and hardly any spice, so asked if they had a hotter salsa, they said, "sure." They brought me a bowl of some salsa that was hotter, but the flavor was not all that good and when I got the bill they actually charged me $2.00 extra for the salsa. I thought that was strange seeming how the other salsa was free. But the food was good, service great, and fun atmosphere. They just need to work on salsa, and let the customers know when they are being charged for something or when something would cost extra.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

After my daughter's graduation. All her roommates families went out to eat. We had an enjoyable time. The service was excellent and the Mexican food was some of the best I have ever eaten. I will go there whenever I visit Lansing. The waiter honored my husband's request to have the chef create him a special hot sauce. Very pleased with the experience and would recommend the place to everyone.