“Never disappoints!”

Add it.
Jet's Pizza
Ranked #117 of 486 Restaurants in Lansing
Reviewed 27 September 2016

We don't have a Jet's where we live, so we always make a point of coming here when we visit my parents in Lansing. It's our favorite pizza, hands down. The toppings are flavorful, sauce is good, and the crust - that crust is what makes it. It's thick but crunchy, and has great flavor. We're loyal customers, and always will be!

Reviewed 7 July 2016

I have favorite pizza places arranged in tiers. Frozen/Take&Bake/Delivery/Restaurant. For Delivery/Pickup, Jets is at the top. I love the crisp yet soft crust. They use great ingredients. Their bbq chicken pizza is awesome too! I love their 8 corner pizza! So much better than the competition around here. There are a few places with better pizza, but it's only small scale restaurants that are pickup only.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

That's what is said in our house when we are ging to order pizza. Easily my favorite take out pizza (deep dish only though). Why they even bother trying to make a round pizza, I'll never know. Stick with ordering a Detroit style deep dish and you will be digging into a deliciously chewy (yet light) crust, and great sauce, cheese and toppings. Their Super Special can't be beat. BBQ chicken is great too if you're looking for a little something different.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

We have tried the deep dish and the thin crust. Both had plenty of toppings and tasty tomato sauce. The salads are huge and well worth the money. Our favorite pizza place so far since moving to the area.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
Reviewed 22 November 2015

I always order my pizza from here. The delivery is good. On time or quicker. The order is correct/hot/and good.