“Good Food”

Our Nest Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Catarman
Reviewed 17 July 2017

This restaurant serves good filipino, spanish and italian food. Love the way they cook the food. Delicious! Also very clean.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

A group of over 20 of us dropped in to Our Nest Restaurant the other night. Other places were either closed, too busy or didn't have the capacity to take the group at once.

I am so glad we came to experience this place, especially for our last night in Northern Samar.

It was pretty late, and I was surprised to see they close at midnight. The food was piping hot fresh and didn't take too long to come out. The ambiance is great.

Everyone was in love with the iced Lemon Cucumber Tea and also the iced Sinful Chocolate drink. Unfortunately for me, I didn't try either because for the last week, we were in areas that didn't have ice, so all I was craving for was ice water. I asked for a cup of ice and received a huge container of it. I was so happy.

The food came out and everyone was surprised at how big the portions were and also at the quality. It had a chef's touch to it.

I ordered a new item, Allspice Fried Chicken with Garlic Aioli sauce and so did my team member sitting across from me. The portions were so huge we ended up sharing with the entire group, and there were still lots left over. It was very good and seemed to be all white meat. I prefer dark meat, but no complaints at all from me on this dish.

Others ordered hamburgers and those things were huge, they were served on cutting boards with steak knives.

The food here was awesome. I'm a foodie and this place was a very, very pleasant surprise for me. I would definitely recommend it to other foodies, or anyone else looking for some awesome grub.

I was so busy stuffing my face with yummy chicken goodness that I didn't take any pictures of the food or drinks :(

2  Thank JenJen D
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Nice place located on top of Veterans Bank. Food was good, place was comfortable and seems that many of the locals dine here, which is a good sign. We tried the fried seafood which was pretty good. Service was also okay. Worth coming back to.

2  Thank mike321ph
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Just walking distance from our hotel, cafe eusebio. Had a dinner meeting here with the Municipal Health Officer of Catarman for empowerment of women on Cervical Cancer Prevention Services. It was a great dinner to end our busy day.
We tried all the food with a 'thumb's up sign' and it' s all worth to try, the fish steak, sexy ribs, fish siomao and the other pork menu (forgot the name). We really enjoyed it.

2  Thank faithsalinas14
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

Ate out on the 2nd floor balcony. Not the easiest place to find but worth the hunt. Had some beers and Pata. The food was great.

2  Thank IonIonIon