“My November First Vist at Enchanted Suites”

Review of Enchanted Suites

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“My November First Vist at Enchanted Suites”
Reviewed 14 February 2014 for a stay in November 2014

My stay was excellent from the check in point to the end. The house was clean and affordable. The house was also well equipped and all nine of us agreed the entire four days we were together wow this is a big accomplishment. The only issue we encountered was at the front gate there was only one security guard which made the line extremely long. My suggestion is to have two guards on duty when a scheduled event is in the town.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
“Unforgettable Family Reunion”
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Overall, the experience was very good. I would say excellent but the house was not ready for us upon arrival. They were still cleaning it and we had to wait and also the pool was smaller than it seemed online, not a big deal for the kids Lol!?...The air hockey table and the dart game on the wall in the game room did not work properly. Also, the oven door did not close all the way. But even after all minor incidents we still had a great time with family. The kids had a blast, see the last picture?...the house was very cleaned which was a huge deal for all of us. The family had plenty of space and we loved the fact that the kids could explore the neighborhood because it was gated and secured. My oldest son and daughter who were visiting absolutely loved the place as you can see in the first and second pictures. Last, it was near shops and restaurants. We would definitely stay here for the third time and/or recommend it to our friends. Thank you Loyalty homes for an unforgettable vacation and family reunion!!!

“Would Come again”
Reviewed 2 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

My family of 10 and I loved this place. The only reason I gave it a four star was because the oven door wouldn't close, the grill was not working just right, and the washer had our clothes smelling musty. Otherwise, it was clean, comfortable, and it had everything we wanted. We all agreed that we would stay here again. I think the pool was the biggest hit. It was nice and clean. Also, Loyalty was great to work with to make our stay as nice as possible.

“Excellent experience”
Reviewed 11 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

We just returned from a Disney/Universal vacation week and had an excellent experience staying at Enchanted Suites. All together, we were 6 adults and 6 children; 12 highly-opinionated folks and we all found the house even better than expected. The location made getting to and from the parks a breeze. It was especially nice getting to escape the parks during the mid-day madness to enjoy a nap or a swim "at home" (as the kids called it) and then return to the parks in the evening. We would gladly book this house again and would be happy to rent again from Loyalty-- they made everything easy and enjoyable.

Management Response
11 Apr 2013
We are so happy to hear that your group of "highly opinionated" people were pleased with their stay in Enchanted Suites. It says a lot when the kids refer to it as "their home," and we are so glad they felt that way! We look forward to being part of your vacation next time!
“Great Time!”
Reviewed 17 March 2012 for a stay in December 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Enchanted Suites. We had 4 family groups and there was plenty of room for everybody. I especially liked the layout of the home because it allowed us all to play, eat,and laugh without feeling like we were all on top of one another. The game room and t.v. in the children's room was terrific. My children enjoyed it as well as the upstairs computer. The only negative was the big screen t.v.---the picture screen went out the second night during our stay and we had to wait for the owners to ok the purchase of a new television set. Unfortunately, this didn't happen until after we left. But it didn't dampen our spirits too much. We loved the house and will definitely plan to vacation with Loyalty Homes again. Oh, I'd also like to mention that the headboards in the children's superhero bedroom isn't too secure. I noticed this when one of my children tried bouncing on the bed. But once again I'd like to say we loved the house...much better than staying in a hotel. Enchanted Suites looked much the same as it did on the website.:o) The neighborhood was great and we were only minutes from Disney. Good time had by all!

Management Response
17 Mar 2012
We were very pleased that the Schultz family chose to stay with us and are happy that they enjoyed their stay. As a follow up to a couple of the comments, it should be noted that the owners worked very hard to obtain service on a relatively new big screen television that was still under warranty. After the second failed promise by the warranty firm to fix the set, the owners had a “rental” television brought into the home for guests to use. Unfortunately, neither the “rental” set, nor the brand new replacement television arrived during the Schultz stay. The owners do apologize for that inconvenience. Also, the superhero headboards have been firmly re-secured. Thank you for your patience and thank you again for staying at Enchanted Suites. We hope you return again soon!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing