“Feb 14/vacation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Feb 14/vacation”
Reviewed 14 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time at the residence in Kissimmee. It was a wonderful location as it was nice and close to Disney and Universal. The weather was great and our children certainly enjoyed the pool. Roman was a pleasure to deal with. We would certainly stay there again. Thank you Roman you have a wonderful house.
Danielle and Dan

“Very nice house !”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Roman was great to deal with, very responsive and kind. House was very nice, (weather was awful so the heated pool was unfortunately not used as much as we would have liked), just wish the 2 bedrooms actually had TVs with reception, not just for games. Otherwise, a great place to stay in Florida, without a doubt !

People with disabilities Older travelers
PA
Reviewed 11 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

“Great Vacation House”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Very comfortable housing accommodations. Plenty of room for family, all the comforts of home (and then some), great pool, and very clean. We have rented this home several times, and have been extremely pleased with the property every time. I highly recommend this property to vacationers.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Reviewed 18 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing