“Freshly Roasted Coffee From around the World sold by the Pound or Cup”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Schuil Coffee & Tea Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Kentwood
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Schuil Coffee is fresh roasted and delicious. Top quality beans are purchased from around the world, and roasted on site. The variety of coffee available in the coffee shop is beyond compare. An extensive selection of flavored coffee is available, as well as a wide variety of decaffeinated and regular blends of superior coffee. My favorites are Schuil Supreme, Sumatra, French Roast, and Caramel Creme decaf. I always have 2 or 3 lb. of Schuil coffee in the house so I won't run out! If you live out of town, check the website where you can purchase coffee to be shipped anywhere! My son in Virginia purchases his favorite in a 6 lb. bag and keeps it in the freezer. Try Schuil Coffee and you will become a regular customer!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Wouldn't miss this I place on my visits to the Grand Rapids area. The coffee is fresh roasted right on the site! The aroma as you enter the shoppe draws you in. Where can you go to get such fresh roasted beans to purchase, as well as a cup of coffee to enjoy while pursuing the various kinds of coffee and flavors.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

This is our favorite coffee shop in Grand Rapids as they roast their own beans and offer almost every flavor in water process decaf as well as regular. Yummy!!
There are seasonal favorites as well especially Full Moon Mocha only in the Autumn months.
We stop by to replenish our coffee supply a few times a month. They also make yummy lattes & cappuccinos too!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Not only do they have the best variety of coffee they also have the best advice on what coffee to try according to what you are looking for. They, also, keep you informed when your favorite will be in the shop if they happen to be out.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

There are few places in GR that are better if you want candy with your coffee, but if you just want quality coffee, of millions of flavors, at a reasonable price, this is the best in town. Call ahead and they will have it ground for you, quickly and well done. They are very friendly and never complain about anything. I hate coffee, so I would rip on them if I could (I buy it for my wife, in 5 different flavors in both leaded and unleaded), but I have yet to find one thing to be upset about. Believe me, I would go to Ferris, because it is more of a chocolate store than coffee, but Schuil's is better.