“Coffee at its best!”

Add it.
Schuil Coffee & Tea Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Kentwood
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Wouldn't miss this I place on my visits to the Grand Rapids area. The coffee is fresh roasted right on the site! The aroma as you enter the shoppe draws you in. Where can you go to get such fresh roasted beans to purchase, as well as a cup of coffee to enjoy while pursuing the various kinds of coffee and flavors.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

This is our favorite coffee shop in Grand Rapids as they roast their own beans and offer almost every flavor in water process decaf as well as regular. Yummy!!
There are seasonal favorites as well especially Full Moon Mocha only in the Autumn months.
We stop by to replenish our coffee supply a few times a month. They also make yummy lattes & cappuccinos too!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Not only do they have the best variety of coffee they also have the best advice on what coffee to try according to what you are looking for. They, also, keep you informed when your favorite will be in the shop if they happen to be out.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

There are few places in GR that are better if you want candy with your coffee, but if you just want quality coffee, of millions of flavors, at a reasonable price, this is the best in town. Call ahead and they will have it ground for you, quickly and well done. They are very friendly and never complain about anything. I hate coffee, so I would rip on them if I could (I buy it for my wife, in 5 different flavors in both leaded and unleaded), but I have yet to find one thing to be upset about. Believe me, I would go to Ferris, because it is more of a chocolate store than coffee, but Schuil's is better.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

Schuil is the best coffee roaster in West Michigan bar none. They have many bean varieties and their own special blends. Coffee can be bought ground or whole bean and they have teas as well. I am particularly fond of the African varieties, but during the holiday seasons they have their Holiday Blend that is extremely popular with their customers. I enjoy the daily specials that they discount and you can sample them for free. They also have a barista to do all the specialty coffee drinks if you are into that sort of thing. You can also buy larger quantities with a six pound bag that is also discounted. If you are a coffee snob like me, skip Starbucks and Bigbies and go to Schuil's!