All reviews motor court bed was comfortable vintage keweenaw owner
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

There were five of us traveling to the area for a family funeral. We had two cottages for two nights each. The cottages were scrupulously clean, and the owner was very friendly and helpful. We didn't use the cottages for much more than a place to rest but wouldn't hesitate to stay again for a real vacation. Very convenient location!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RosieCaat
Jennifer R, Owner at Vic's Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for staying with us, we hope to see you again in the future! It was nice to meet you.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

This place was cozy, clean and had a vintage retro vibe..... Jen was so great to chat with. Give this place a try on your next adventure to the Keweenaw!!! If you are a coffee lover....bring your own java beans or run to the local store just a block away!!!

Room Tip: byo coffee beans
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank C1195ZCdonm
Jennifer R, Owner at Vic's Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for staying with us! Hope you have a great rest of your summer! And yes, bring your favorite coffee with you for your stay!

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Loved this place! Adorable, clean and affordable. The owner was very sweet and accommodating. I have honestly never slept so good. It was a nice central location as well. Yes it could use a coat of paint and minor updates but do not let that deter you! I am hoping to return before winter!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank mskatiewright
Jennifer R, Owner at Vic's Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2016

I am so glad that you had a great stay and slept well!! Thank you for the compliments. We strive to stay affordable, clean and comfy. We are working diligently on the painting and some other projects. When you are here the next time, please come in and let me know some of your ideas on other updates, I love the feedback from my customers!! Hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 23 July 2016

We arrived and as the owner stated the key was under the mat waiting for us. She told us she might not be there to greet us. The cabin was clean and comfortable. I liked the little kitchenette nothing special just nice to have. The outside could have used a paint job but it in no way affected our stay. Staff was very pleasant It was a nice central location for what my wife and I wanted to do I think the price was reasonable too

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hohew
Jennifer R, Owner at Vic's Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2016

Thank you for staying with us at Vic's Cabins. As new owners, we appreciate all of the feedback!! The painting is a work in progress, we have completed 3 out of the 8 buildings since taking over last summer. We are hopeful to have the rest completed by the end of the season this year. Thank you again and please feel free to e-mail me if you have anything else that you think would be helpful to us as we are updating! rooseproperties@gmail.com

Reviewed 27 June 2016

A grandsons wedding brought 2 families to stay in cabin 5 and 6 it was a comfortable and both well equipped cabins. We come to the UP at least twice per summer and Vic's is a fav of ours! WE can't wait to begin our next trip.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Debbie K
Jennifer R, Owner at Vic's Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

Glad to have all of you!!! See you again Soon!!